Story 1: How Loud Do You Want To Be, Yes (YOU NEED HOLY WATER)

Author: smutmaker2000 

WARNING: WHAT ALREADY, A YOU NEED HOLY WATER SMUT FOR THE FIRST STORY

"But smut maker, I haven't gotten my holy water ready yet," some reader. 

WELL, I'M SORRY TO INFORM YOU READERS BECAUSE I'M UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF I DON'T GIVE A FUCK INCORPORATED. 

JISOO POV

"Ahhhh, babe, stop it," I groaned.

"Aww, you're so cute and smol when you're angry," Taehyung teased me. 

Taehyung wouldn't give me my phone back, and he held it up in the air so I couldn't reach it. Even jumping, I still couldn't get it, so it made me look like a little kid. After a while, I gave up and walked away to the kitchen, reminiscing what I want to do.

"Hey babe, I have a headache. Can you get me some water some aspirin inside," Taehyung asked.

*grins*

"Sure thing," I yelled from the kitchen. 

That's when I went to the cabinets and grab a couple of things. One, the aspirin, but not for him; it's for me. Taehyung teasing me gave me a huge headache. But the pill I'm putting in his drink *giggle* it's viagra. Shhh, don't tell him, readers. Anyway, I pulled out two glasses and poured water in both, one of which I put the aspirin and one I put the viagra. Don't worry; I won't mix it up. I slightly put more water in his so I can tell the difference between the two. 

"Here you go," I said, giving him his water.

"Thank you," Taehyung replied and drank his water.

"Can I have my phone back now," I asked?

"Alright, fine," he said, handing me back my phone.

I walked back as I drank my glass of water and waited at the kitchen counter for effect to happen. 

"It should happen any minute now," I mumbled.

I looked up, and Taehyung was looking at me strangely; he's constantly scanning my body up and down, and it seems like his lips were salivating. Yes, it seems it's working. He's feeling the heat. But so am I for some reason. 

"Wait, what the hell? Why am I getting hot," I mumbled.

That's when I looked at the counter and realized that I never actually opened up the aspirin bottle; it was just sitting there. Which meant that I took two viagra pills, Taehyung, and both took it. The effect wasn't just taking place within him; it was also affecting me, too, as I felt a bit of euphoria circulate throughout my body. Blood cells crawling throughout my skin. Yep, I was getting horny as well. I ran upstairs to the bedroom as fast as I could and slammed the door shut.

"Okay, okay, it's alright, maybe I'll just play with myself, and we'll be all good," I said to myself.