𝙸. 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝.

My legs felt so tired, I thought they would've fall off by now! Ugh, why did I choose to run away at this time?!

"Oof!–" My knees unbuckled as I fell onto the soft grass. "Ugh.."

Why did they have to give out now?

I looked around, but paused when I saw a small shard. Whats this? Crawling over, I carefully scooped up the small shard thingy.

"What the.. What is this?" I sat up, holding it in my grasp. A blue shard? Its so pretty.."

"Isn't it?" My head shot up to the left to see a.. A purple figure? Looks kinda dark to me..

"I think its magnificent!" I flinched, twisting my head to the right to see a.. Cyan? Blue? Huh?? It looked blue, but not really..

"How 'bout you hand it over to me, and we'll go our separate ways, little one." I looked in front of me to see a hooded figure. Honestly, they looked emo.. But, they were all strangers!

"U-Um.. N-No..?"

"Tsk.. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this to you.." I tensed and quickly stood, going to run, but flinched as a pain pierced through me.

"Khe!" My [insert eye color] colored eyes widened as I slowly looked down to see some sort of.. Black spike..?! T-This- I-

"What a shame, we could've prevented this.." I looked back up to see both that purple and cyan figure beside the hooded one.. Who are these people..?

"Now.. It looks likes you're not like us, and are weaker. Do not worry, youngling, you'll wake soon."

Why.. Am I so.. Dizzy..? I couldn't tell, but all I knew was that I was in a much colder embrace, being held by someone.. Maybe.. The purple one..? The cyan one..?

Maybe..

Just maybe..

Maybe it was the hooded figure.