Fav Seasons

Total Drama Island

9/10

I loved this season sm, it had great comedy, great stereotypes, and great ships!! However some things did annoy me, like the whole Courtney getting eliminated so early, Leshawna's elimination. Heather was also a great antagonist in this season, Duncney carried the show overall it was pretty good.

Total Drama Action

7.5/10

Okay so this season was alright, like the whole Duncney relationship was just a little toxic, but Brittany the racoon was so cute. Gwent broke up which was so annoying, The drama brothers was absolutely so hilarious, Justin was also hilarious. And literally no offense but Beth shouldn't have made it that far, honestly like she should've been 6th or something. and Lindsay's elimination was so unfair again.

Total Drama World Tour

10/10

My absolute favorite season, I have watched this so many times, Aleheather carried this show. Sierra was so creepy but also super funny. I loved the songs, the script, and I actually enjoyed some of the aftermath shows. The only annoying thing was Gwuncan.  I prefer Gwuncan to be just friends. NOT A COUPLE. 

Total Drama Revenge Of The Island

8/10

Okay like Action, this season was okay I guess. There were a bit too many strong, manipulative characters (Scott, Lightning, Jo, etc) Zoey and Mike were super cute but also super bland. Like their relationship needed more flavor.  Dakota was so iconic except when she became a mutant lol. And like Jo and Brick were also super cute even if they never dated.

Total Drama All Stars

6.5/10

Okay so when I first watched this season I was genuinely a bit pissed. Okay but how is SAM an ALL STAR???, and also why the flip was Lindsay eliminated unfairly AGAIN??. Heather should have stayed longer. Mal wasn't even that scary he just broke things and had a weird laugh. Courtney and Gwen were HELLA gay for each other, okay some good things were that we got some aleheather <3 <3 in the end which was super nice :):) Scottney was cute, but weird, and lasted like what half an episode. Duncan blowing up Chris's 'cottage' was super funny. Overall this was annoying cause they should've brang back a lot more OG's.

Total Drama Pahkitew Island

4.5/10

Ew. No. I only liked Topher and Jasmine, everyone else were literally so weird and there were like no ships. 

The Ridonculous Race

9.3/10

Honestly this surprised me because I thought this would be pretty bad but it's actually super good, the challenges give off world tour vibes, just less dangerous of course, the teams were pretty good and overall the show was funny and entertaining.