07 U CAN LOOK AT ME IF U RLLY WANT - K

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

You yawned to yourself, tying your hair up messily. It was brushed well, but you didn't feel like typing it up nicely. The school day went by pretty quickly, you didn't talk to anybody that day. You were cooped up in your club room the whole day, in your little corner writing with a dark aura surrounding you.

None of your club members dared approach you, not even F/N. You were angry, or sad, just really tired.

Well, can I tell you a secret? You really weren't.

You just were drained from so much social interaction, and since the game was coming up in a few days, plus you needed to interview people, you saved up all your pride and courage the whole day. I mean, who could blame you?

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

With a small wince, you watched the boys eat. "You should slow down. You might choke." Hinata nodded rapidly, saying he understood and yet still kept eating just as fast. Kageyama let out a small oh, and nodded, actually eating slower.

You ate a bit of your own food, chewing slowly. Your cheeks grew hot and you stared down at the food in awe. 'Is this what heaven feels like?'

F/N almost choked down her own food, inhaling it so quickly it looked like it got sucked up by a vacuum. "This- is, so good!" She said with a mouth full of food.

"Ugh, don't talk with your mouth full." Tsukishima rolled his eyes, pushing F/N away. She glared, sticking her tongue out at him.

You covered your mouth, enjoying their interactions. 

"Don't stop eating! Force it down if you have to!" Noya interrupted, pointing at the two first years. He slid them another bowl of food.

"Are you going to eat that?! I'll take it!"

"No, Tadashi needs to eat his own dinner!"

You looked at the green boy, who looked like he was going to be sick. "Are you okay Tadashi? Do you feel sick?"

Did you have it bad for Tadashi? That's a question better left unanswered.

You leaned closer to him, putting your hand on his forehead, seeing it was growing hotter. "Oh no. Do you have a fever?!"

The boy's face heated up at the close proximity between you two, he could even feel your light breaths.

"I-I-I'm okay...!!!" He squeaked out. You were satisfied with that answer, patting his shoulder.

"If you say so."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

The day had finally come. The game. You and F/N were standing around the bus area, F/N rambling on about a guy she found online for you to try and go out with.