First day

???POV
'So this is the infamous cross academy I've heard so much of...how interesting' she thought as she walked to the headmaster to get sorted to her class, as she glided over the stone path she slightly twirled her parasol. "Ow! Oh, sorry miss!" Said a short brown haired girl. "It's no problem..." she trailed off not having the girls name. "Oh! My name is Yuki, Yuki Cross!"Yuki excitedly said. "Cross? Are you the headmasters daughter?" The pale woman asked. "Adopted daughter, yes" Yuki replied. "Would you mind showing me to his office?" The tall woman questioned. "Of course! Are you a new student?" Yuki questioned in return. "Indeed I am." The woman replied calmly, almost tenderly. As the two were heading to the headmaster they bumped into a silver haired boy who looked at the tall pale woman eerily. "Yuki, what are you doing so close to her?" He questioned harshly pulling her away. " I was showing her to the headmasters office, she's a new student!" Yuki replied energetically. "Fine" he replied gruffly and released her following behind the pair at a safe distance. As they approached the door Yuki knocked and a voice spoke from inside, becoming them in in an exited tone. "Oh Yuki my sweet daughter, how are you!"The headmaster questioned lovingly. "I'm doing well headmaster, I found the new student on patrol"Yuki answered. " I told you to call me father, and welcome to cross academy miss, would you mind telling me your name so that I may pull the records and determine which class to sort you in?" He questioned gently. "Of course my name is..."