Chapter 1. Hope ya like it everyone!!

My name is Ashley Davis and I'm a werewolf, yeah, laugh it up for all I care. You probably think I'm joking or lying. You might even think I'm crazy but I'm actually telling the truth! I have one younger sibling named Lexi Davis, she is also a werewolf, she's actually part of my pack. My pack has five girls including Lexi and I. Lysaa, Aalex, and Veronica also known as Nica. These girls have been part of my life since before I can remember. The only problem is, we all have to move. From Seattle to Melbourne, you'd think I'd be really excited, moving out with my best friends, no parents, boarding school? Sounds like a dream, right? No. I have to leave my human boyfriend, and all of my human friends. This should be fun. "Lexi!" I called from downstairs, "the cab is here! We need to get going!"

"Okay," She called back.

She came running down the stairs, all of her bags in tow, she had the biggest grin on her face. I know how much she's been looking forward to this move. She's only a freshmen so it wouldn't hit her nearly as hard as it would hit all us seniors.

"Okay, all ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think I am." She said, looking around for the final time before walking out the door. I was right behind her. Already waiting for us was Nica, Aalex, and Lysaa.

"Hey!" I shouted in Aalex's ear, trying to bug her.

"Hey," She screamed back.

I laughed, "I missed you, ya biotch."

"You too." She said laughing.

"I guess our journey begins here." Everyone said together.

So I really hope you liked this chapter. I'm going to try updating at least every other day. But please please please review, comment, anything that let's me know you liked it. ~Corynne