quirks

I saw something on Tumblr with hundreds of thousands of responses, so it must be appealing to many. 

"Do you ever wonder about how an author would describe you in a novel? Not only your appearance but the way you talk and laugh and hold yourself and all the expressions on your face?"

I did this for the closest pair of friends to me right now. These are things I've noticed for the short time I've known them. Day-to-day, I'll pick up their quirks like what makes them frustrated or what their favorite color is or even who their role model is.

Tia, Tia. The name rings so beautifully off the tip of the tongue. Her hair has the gorgeous, messy type of waves girls go to the salon for. Her prominent and exotic looks from both German and Sri Lankan ethnicities are so different, yet very, very pretty. I don’t think she realizes how truly beautiful she is.

She has the most positive mindset and is always so open. She’s gone through so, so much and I give my utmost respect to her for being such an unconventional person. I know and I can tell that there are times when past the happiness and deep inside, there’s an uncomfortably dark aura, but it’s never shown. I know only a fraction of her past, and it was enough to know how strong you’ve been since such a young age. 

Her personality is so, so beautiful. Yes, I described a personality with the word “beautiful.” She is so convivial and compassionate. She’s one of the hardest workers you’ll ever meet and she will not stop once she’s after something. She takes the pain, which makes her the diligent beauty she is today. 

And, of course, her intelligence! She can absorb information so quickly and when I think about the future, I can’t help but see her as an extremely successful woman. A clever and bright person like you HAS to be.

Faith.  She has the name of a goddess; so light and dainty yet strong and powerful. She has beautifully shaped eyes and skin that possesses such a glowy, flawless tone. Her overall appearance reminds me of something celestial; something angelic.

I can’t explain her personality – it’s much too complex for anyone to understand, not even herself. Despite what she may think, I don’t think she’s narrow-minded at all – she has very strong opinions, which you can’t help but love. She sees things with her perspective only, and stands strong. Honestly, I envy her confidence. She knows what she likes and what she doesn’t like and isn’t afraid to convey her feelings.

I also know how many times Faith has been sad. I feel so unhappy, so heart-broken knowing that she’s kept so many of her feelings inside. It’s frustrating, so very frustrating, because no one can do anything to help. But we wish we could, we really do; we’re trying our best to make you feel happy because we love when you are.

Although the boldness seems to radiate off Faith, at the same time, she’s the introverted, quiet girl. She doesn’t always like to be around people, only the ones she’s close to, which sometimes can only be her and a paintbrush.

i love both you guys so much and i hope we stay friends for a long, long time.

:)