faceing evil

Hi, my name is Isabella I am 13 years old and I face a lot of problems throughout my life I'm gonna talk through it to you and tell you how I solve it but first I'm gonna let you guys get to know me and my friends. I have a lot of friends but what comes with a lot of friends is a lot of problems, competing against each other, picking on each other, and trying to make yourself feel good about yourself by picking on other people and causing drama. I'm Isabella and I try to prevent those things from happening. I have about 10 really good friends that I can trust with anything and about 100 that are just friends. One of my friends is messed up cause she got hit in the head when she was little and as for the rest of us we just are just choose to make the wrong choice but sometimes we make good decisions. Me and my friends are planning on taking a trip around the USA for our dancing. we all have jobs weather that's babysitting, working at a restaurant, or working for a website we all have jobs. My dream is to either become a dance choreographer, a singer, or fbi agent I will proceed making my dreams happen. we all have YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, snapchat, ect. we are a bunch of social media people. I find it easier to find good friends on the internet cause the worst they can do is send everything IN CAPS, yeah that's pretty scary so I guess it's time to get to the story.