「 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜. 」

- ☆ -

"Tch. Who are you and how did you get in?" He put his hands behind his back and once again looked back at the sky.

"It was supposed to be you..." He started.

"I was supposed to be what?"

"But then that night..." He continued, "You slipped away..." He turned his head slightly and stared her right in the eye, "You were supposed to be the key to make this world a better place and you still can help..." He fully turned towards her, "Join me, Y/n. Imagine a world where you can be a happy family again. Imagine a world with peace."

Y/n activated her sharingan, "I'll ask again, who are you?"

"Ah...the infamous Sharingan from the Uchiha clan." He looked at the Kunai she held, "You can't hurt me as I'm only an image. If I were here...the intel division would've known already...see?" He walked forward and went right through her arm- A hologram, "And about who I am..." He looked at her dead in the eye, "You can call me Jigen."

"I will thank you for giving me the key though," He thanked as he took a sip of his wine.

"What do you mean?"

"The boy who you met in the mountains?" Her eyes widened, "I needed you but I didn't get the chance. We still had an eye on you all these years...so while you were on that mission, I found the perfect key." Jigen smirked.

"What did you do to Kawaki?!"

"Nothing. I helped him get away from that miserable life and helped him get stronger." He threw the wine glass on the floor as it shattered into pieces. Y/n narrowed her eyes at him, "He now holds great power, soon will surpass me."

"I'm still not going to join your little organisation." He raised an eyebrow.

"What if I make a deal which you can't refuse?"

"Tch."

"I am much stronger than your Hokage and your father...I can destroy your village if I wanted to right now."

"Don't you dare-" He got his hand out to stop her.

"I won't...yet." He interlocked his fingers and placed it on his leg, "So listen to my offer...and I'll not hurt the village." Y/n pursed her lips.

He motioned her to sit down and did as she was told.

"So...let's get started shall we?"

- ☆ -

"No match."  Sasuke thought.

That's what the test had said.
How was that possible? She had to be born from someone.
Even if she is an artificial human, there would still be DNA.
During the fight Urashiki, she transformed. Her hair got longer, something was forming from the back of her head but it wasn't very visible.
Other markings were faintly seen too but not enough to make out what it was.
She looked powerful.
Is this because of the encounter with Momoshiki? Is he still alive? No, that's not possible. What about the jutsu she did? I couldn't see it because of everything going on...what is happening to her?!

- ☆ -

It had been a day since the mission.
They were given a week off from missions, getting time to "recover" from it. Y/n protested but had no choice but to take the break.

"Thank God you're...alive." Y/n mumbled. Boruto looked at her with a shocked face.

"The jutsu he used was supposed to reflect your fears..." his eyes softened, "All of us are alive and well, Y/n. No need to worry."