Mallory

"Get up slut, we're going shopping."

I wake up to see my bestfriend, Simone, sitting on me. "Good Lord Simone. It's only 7am. Why in the hell are you up this early?" I mumble. She smacks me lightly. "Did I not say we're going shopping? I'm almost certain I did. Didn't I? Oh yes. I did. Now get up." She climbs off the bed, walks over to my closet, and starts to pick out an outfit for me. "What do you want to get for breakfast?" She asks. "Hmm. The usual." "Starbucks? Of course. I knew you would say that." We go to Starbucks every morning before school. We get the same thing every time. If it's cold outside; we both get a Hot Chocolate and a Snowman cookie. If it's warm outside; we both get a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino and a Cinnamon Roll. Sometimes, when she's grumpy and moody, she'll get a plain coffee. Bleh. "Well. We love Starbucks." "Tru tru," she says in her ghetto girl tone. "You're freaking weird." I say as I rub my eyes and crawl out of bed. I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. "DAYYUUMMM, I look like I got hit by a bus," I yell so she can hear me. "I was gonna say something.. but y'know. I wanted you to see for yourself." "Well, thank you. I love you too," I say as I slowly walk back out of the bathroom. "I LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL WIFEY," She drops the hangers in her hands and runs to me. She gives me a big hug, touches my butt, and walks back to the closet. "Hurry up. It does not take that long to pick out an outfit. Gosh." "Don't be a boob, Mallory. Just be happy I'm even here. Your step dad would've made you babysit and clean." "Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks babe for coming. Where are my parents anyways?" "I texted your mom, she said they were going the movies then to diner." "Ew," I say. My parents plan these spontaneous dates that supposedly " strengthen their relationship ". Simone finally walks out of the closet with an outfit in her hands. She holds up a pair of American Eagle shorts, a frilly hot pink tank top, and a black cardigan from Hollister. She doesn't even care what I think about the outfit, she just throws it on my lap. She crouches down to where my shoes are in my closet and picks up a pair of sandals. She throws them on the bed next to me and sits down in the rolling chair by my desk. She pulls her phone out of her pocket, "Josh and Jared want to hang out, oh hell to the no."