08 FELINE PROBLEMS!

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Hinata was off his game today, after getting blocked by that Inuoka so many times. So now, Kageyama was trying to do more weaker sets.

"I could never switch something like that so quickly mid-game." F/N sighed heavily. She leaned back in her seat, slumping down with a dead expression. "Man Kageyama is so freakin' intense... He's so weird..."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

And as much as you hoped and prayed for Karasuno to win, those turned out useless as Nekoma won the set.

"One more time!"

Hinata had yelled out, just as everyone had slumped down in exhaustion. He was just as eager to play as when they had first gotten there. Your eyes had widened for a second, then went back to a regular size.

"I wonder how he stores so much energy in such a little body."

"Right?! I'd be dead by then!"

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Again!"

Hinata had yelled once they finished their second game. His team had lost both times, and yet the little boy was still just as determined as ever. Ukai picked up the boy from under his arms, not-so-subtly sending him a glare.

"Give them a rest, ginger. If they stay, they're gonna miss the last train."

"Circle up!"

You stood silently, flipping through the pages of your journal. The coaches had switched teams to give feedback and constructive criticism to each team. Once both of them had finished giving the feedback, they had all started to clean up the gym.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"There's no point in trying to set you up with someone if you always reject them." F/N groaned, swiping through the app.

"Exactly. So just give up already."

"Ooh! Here! It's a cute guy! He likes... music, he goes to Shiratorizawa... and his name is Eita! Apparently, he's on their volleyball team! Ooh, and he said his friend Tendou set him up on here! Hey, he sounds like you!"

You looked over at the phone. He was pretty cute, with really light platinum hair with sort of darker tips. His hair looked really fluffy. He was pretty cute.

"He's 5'10, in his 3rd year... and looking for someone who will listen to his problems! Y/N-sama, you're great at listening to people's problems!"

"I don't know F/N. I'll look at it more when I get home."