ΓUntil Then⏌ A BTS JIMIN FF: SEASON 1 EPISODE 22 |PART 2|

Of course it was him.
You:
Hey, you're done with-

Jimin pressed you up against the wall, kicking your front door shut at the same time.

His lips were all over you again, eliciting you to hum in pleasure.
Jimin:
Shhh don't speak, I've been waiting so long to be inside of you.

He nipped at your neck, all the while swiftly unbuttoning your pants and pulling down the zipper. Your hands pressed against his chest, feeling his prominent pectoral muscles underneath.

Jimin slid his hands inside the back of your pants, grabbing your ass and picking you up to lean your back against the wall, his hips pinning you in place.

You moaned, feeling his erection straining hard against his jeans, waiting to break free.

Pulling the legs of your pants off of you, he threw them behind him without looking, his lustful gaze focused solely on your aroused expression.

He went back to sucking on your lips and then reached down, ready to unbutton his own pants. You stopped his hand, and his head whipped up to look at you.

Oh my....you've never seen him so in lust before.

His eyes were a pitch black shade, burning with intense flames to convey his desire for you.

He watched you quickly reach for the button of his jeans, unbutton it, and pull his zipper down.

You could see the prominent outline of Jimin Junior through his black underwear.

You licked your lips, appreciating the sight and the fact that you could affect him like this.

Jimin:
Are you gonna help me remove this or do I need to do it myself?

Hmmm someone's really impatient.

You decided to tease him a little.
You smirked at him with bedroom eyes as you slowly bit your bottom lip with him watching you do so.

His eyes fixated on your top teeth tugging at your bottom lip as you moaned extra sensual, holding his intense gaze.

His mouth opened slightly, taking in a sharp breath of air, breathing even harder than he was before.

He leaned into you so he could bite your lip himself, but you blocked his lips with your finger.

His forehead furrowed with his eyebrows simultaneously.

You took his hand and pulled him towards the sofa, before pushing him down.

He bit his lip in extreme arousal, falling back as he watched you determine your next move.

You took a deep breath, a whole bundle of nerves. You rarely led him when it came to sex, for the fact that he was more experienced in that department.

Nonetheless, you wanted to try to please him badly.

You kneeled on the sofa with Jimin's body between your legs, your chest close to his face as you gripped the top of the sofa on each side of him.

He arched an eyebrow at you, amused at what you were planning to do.

You realized his pants were still clinging to him, so you reached down to pull them down, with him raising his hips up to help you.

Oh my god...you thought, eyeing his thighs.
You never ceased to be amazed over his glorious, thick muscles that connected his hips to his knees. They looked even more muscular flexed, from the sitting position he was in.
His member was also poking through his briefs, the angry pink head slightly visible at the top end.