16

*Sneez*

Is someone talking about me? Jungkook thought while fixing his tie in the mirror as he was getting ready for the party

"Why not? After all I'm The Jeon Jungkook. Everyone is crazy for me." He replied to himself and winked looking in the mirror. " I wish I don't die while receiving so much of love.God why you made me this much handsome" He said to himseld and placed his own hand on his chest dramatically.

"If you're done with self talk and self praise will you honour us by coming downstairs? Everyone is waiting for you." Jungkook saw Namjoon his elder brother leaning on the doorway, as a mocking smile crept on his face

"Why are you in such hurry hyung? Even you look so happy and excited to go in the party." Jungkook asked teasingly which made Namjoon blush.

"My baby is going to meet his future husband.Right Namjoonie?" Jeon's mother came from nowhere and pinched her elder son's cheeks teasingly which didn't helped Namjoon on his already red face.

'I wish I can meet some beautiful girls there' Jungkook smirked to himself.He turned his head left and right to come out from his daydream and cleared his throat to get the attention of his mother.

"Now if you are finished with this mother and son love can we go to the party?" Jungkook said like he was annoyed just to get attention from his mother.

"Aww is someone jealous?" Ms Jeon cooed at his baby bunny and started kissing her son's face.

"Mom..You will ruin my hair !!" Jungkook whined and detached himself from his mother and started fixing his hair.

"Why?Are you worried that girls and boys will not like you if you will not look good?"His mother teased

"No you are wrong! I am the Jeon Jungkook second son of CEO of Jeon Enterprise and no one can stay away from this beauty.And still if I am not handsome no one can left out this kind hearted boy."

"Now if you may allow can we head to the party?"Jungkook said and started walking leaving his hyung and mother.

"Jungkook-ah if you don't have anyone to date why don't you date Taehyung.He's really a good boy.Try him.And I have heard he's still single."His mother suggested as she trailed behind her younger son while the trio walked in the corridor to went downstairs.

"I will better date a monkey than date him."Jungkook replied as they started descending the stairs.

"What are you saying kook.Don't talk like that infront of me."His mother twisted his ear making her child go 'ow' and asking her to leave him as he said a lot of 'sorrys'

"Hmm..better"His mother stated as she left his ear and Jungkook rubbed his ear which was now red.

"I think you're right don't date him.He deserves someone better not an idiot like you" His mother uttered as she started walking ahead of them.

"What are you saying mom." Jungkook gasped as he stood in the middle of the stairs and watched his mother moving down the stairs.

"Yes I'm right I wish I could have a son like Taehyung" His mother replied making her child groan.

"Then it means he would have been my brother.Yuck wer're better like this." Jungkook mumbled and made fake gagging sound.

"I can even choose Taehyung over you." Her mother uttered as she climbed the last step of the stairs

"You can't be serious mom!" Jungkook huffed and ran behind his mother.

"I just wanted to meet my Jinie"

(Their outfits)

(with black tight pants)