No signal...

Soooooo this takes place In there 5 year :)

*sight* Why of all people has to be me and right now, it's been a really hard time now whit this of You-Know-Who Harry my sudden feelings for the princess of slythering the wizardring world and now Professor Dumbledore doesn't what's me and Ron to tell anything to Harry. I actually feel really bad whit all of this I don't what's is coming for us this year or the traitor can be our friend, is there something that I learn in this 4 years is that the enemy can be more close than you ever thought. I been waiting for a reply from Ron I haven't heard anything about him since last month is not that I am worried about him is about Harry... I hate the fact that every summer hi has to go to does muggles I really hate them worse muggles that I ever saw in my entire life.

Hermione lunch is ready come down!
My mom yelled you know I thought sometimes if I am adopted since I don't look like them at all no even the attitude my father is funny and whit a really strong spirit and my mom well... she's not the best person in the world since I was told by Professor Macgonagal that I was a witch my mom and become a bit distend but it fine and by me,I am the quite kid whit the book in her hand every two seconds I am ready a book I just can help it I really like reading. For a time a thought that because I was always reading that bothered Harry and Ron and that they thought that I wasn't paying attention to them to a point that stopped reading whenever we were hanging till one day...

FLASHBACK

Ron: and then after that Fred and George got to clean the house whit no magic
Harry: Woo really that's crazy... hey Hermione are you okay?
Hermione:Wha- Oh yea yea I am alright why do ask?
Ron:Well...

Harry start to look at Hermione whit a conser face
Hermione:What is it Harry why ar you looking me like that?
Ron:Well it's been weeks that you haven't read anything and THATS weird for you, I mean you ar always whit a book anywhere you go book. You to the dining table and book Hagrid's book lake book.

Hermione looks at him and rolls her eyes

Hermione:pff come on it's not like that I am fine really right Harry?

Harry still looking concern

Harry:Hermione that's not normal from you... is everything okay? You know that you can tell us everything we ar your friends- said Harry and putting he's arm around Hermiones neck.
Ron:yeah come on mione tells us what's happening?

Hermione now in the border of crying and trying to not to and looking for the words to tell them what's going on.
Hermione- Is n-nothing there's no need to worry I am fine really.
....
Okay I stopped reading wile we hang out because I feel that you guys ar getting anyone because I don't make a single comment over your conversation and...and...and at this she was crying probably you guys think that I don't pay any attention and or probably I am not listening wile I am and... and...She was stopped by two boys hugging her and giving her a comfort smile

Ron:Really you reckon think that we ar annoyed because of that really mione ar you mad enough to think that really you ar so funny mione.
What? what ar you guys angry or anyone?
Harry:What us angry,pfff never mione we would never get angry because of that we know that you can't stop reading and why get angry about that.

Harry and Ron let go of Hermione, Harry wipes Mione tears and gives her a re comfortable smile.

End of flash black

HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER COME DOWN RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!
Fuck I forgot. As I went down stairs I heard my parents arguing about something I really didn't care at this point I just went down stairs to find my mother mad.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS CRAP!?
Jeez what happened to her