Four

Imani

March 13, 2021

After I rejected his lunch date offer I locked my phone and took a nap on the way to the airport.

Thirty minutes passed and I am at my destination. I thanked Simon for the ride and paid him off from his duties. I took him into a hug and wished him a safe life.

I boarded my flight and sat in my assigned seat. My headphones went over my ears as I played a song from KIKI.

Honest x Kiana Ledé

Sleeping for half of the flight was not intentional but I did it anyways. I checked my phone to see two notifications from Him.

323-xxx-xxxx
Alright I deserved that.. can't blame me for trying but I have to warn you I am relentless now. I'm not that same guy who watched Grease with you over and over cause I was scared you wouldn't talk to me.

Please, lunch tomorrow... Then I'll never bother you again.

that's what they all say. then i end up friendzoning them because i wont give them the option to hurt me.
plus they want sex

323-xxx-xxxx
Those guys are bottom of the barrel.
I'm not perfect but I am worth it. I'll make myself worth your time.

wow. maybe i'll grant you an hour of my time.

323-xxx-xxxx
Please?
For Lil Saint?

omg 😫 you remembered you got served was my favorite movie

323-xxx-xxxx
How can I forget?
Between You got Served and Grease you were always watching either or.
They're both great films.

remember when you dance battled me?
my mom still has the video.. well she had it.
anyways. yes dylan.
i'll meet you for lunch.
for Lil Saint

I locked my phone and began playing Hungry Shark, waiting for the plane to land in LA. After reaching a high score of 10,151,082. I switched to Twitter and liked some photos I seen on my timeline. After reading some of my past tweets that people quote me with I closed out of that app and onto Instagram.

Vic posted an old picture of us on her story with the caption " Bestie Blues 🤞🏽"

After liking and commenting on her story she wrote me back online with a heart and I checked the iMessages from her.

Vic🥳 Bestie
I see your location is moving closer and closer 🥳

yep almost there! a lil over an hour
still haven't found a house and im meeting with Lauren tomorrow.

Vic🥳 Bestie
I can see if I'm available to go with you to help, knowing your indecisive ass.
Your budget still two mill?

yeah but anything lower the better
i found like two option i just need a third.

Vic🥳 Bestie
Okay so I have two that are townhomes
They have 3 bed 3 baths and under a mill

oooo lemme see

Vic🥳Bestie