The Trailer

//

It had been a rough day of filming. Harry was walking back into his trailer. He took steps one by one on the dry mud, that made his white Nike shoes stain.

After stumbling and struggling to get back at his trailer due to the ground being filled with lumps, he finally arrived. He put his muscly, yet gentle tattoo-filled arm on the door handle and opened it. Through the door being loud, he heard whispers from inside the trailer, like someone was in a phone call.

He then proceeded to close the door behind him and saw Olivia; his co-worker putting her phone on a small table near his bed. "What are you doing here?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"Can't I visit a friend?" She whispered. Harry untied his shoes and took his jacket off, and went to sit on his bed next to his dear "friend" as they would call each other.

'Friend' what a small, meaningless word in Olivia's opinion.

"How was work without me?" She asked. "Were you bored?" She added with a tiny smirk while putting her hand on Harry's shoulder.

"You know how I get without you." Harry replied while looking directly at Olivia's sweet eyes.

"Oh of course I know, you really can't survive without my guidance."

Olivia then pushed Harry down the bed, while Harry's legs started trembling. "The windows are open!" Harry said"

"If they really want to see them let them."

Olivia started to unzip Harry's pants while Harry was blushing more than usual. The tough muscly person was now long gone.

After Olivia was done taking Harry's pants off, she saw his bulge higher than ever before. "You're such a good boy for me" She mumbled as she took his boxers off, revealing his shaft.

She started to glide her finger up and down the member, forcing Harry to slightly moan "f-fuck me"

"You like that don't you?" She smiled mysteriously while she saw pre-cum arriving.

Suddenly she took out a butt plug and turned harry around on his stomach.

She started to edge the plug on his hole, teasing him since she new that's what turns him on.

"O-h fuck me" Harry groaned while humping on thin air due to being really fucking turned on.

"P-please just-"

"Shh don't you dare fucking talk" Olivia ordered while finally putting the plug in.

She then turned Harry back around on his back, and this time put her hole hand on his member and started to do up and down hand movement.

"Mmmmh" Harry moaned louder than ever. "I'Im co-coming holy fuck!" He groaned.

Olivia then took her hand away and watched as Harry came all over his stomach leaving a huge mess.

She suddenly leaned on him, licking his cum and going in for a kiss, forcing Harry to swallow his own children.

"That's what you fucking get for disobeying my orders by speaking." She said with a low-pitched tone.

//

credit: Washed_Pizza