chapter one 🥺

Ganji's POV:
I just got a match with 3 ugly idiots who's names are Norton Campbell, the Prospector, Margeretha Zelle, Female dancer, and Luca Balsa, the "Prisoner". "You ready, Ganji?" Norton asked me. "Haha..yeah." I replied.
Galatea's POV:
im gonna be friendly thos match bc im super bored 🥺🥺🤞🤞👹👹
Ganji's POV:
I have 3 balls and a bat. My job is to throw..my balls at the hunter. I chuckle to myself, thinking about what I said. "Balls..Hah." I say under my breath and the match starts.
Galatea's POV: uh oh i farted and the match just started. i found margeretha and started spinning and she came over and we danced together, rode the tram and found luca and norton decoding a cipher and spun around with each other. we all even got hit by the tram, hehe! but i wonder, where is that batter?
Ganji's POV: [Sees Galatea] Now it's time to do what I have to do..even if she's friendly it'll still be hilarious! My balls..will hit her.
Galatea's POV: theres the batter! i spin around for him to come over and join us.
Ganji's POV:
I run over to everybody and wave. Then I look at Galatea and say "Hey, I have a present for you Galatea!" I say to her and grin innocently. She won't know what will be coming for her in about a minute.
Galatea's POV:
the batter goes up to me and says "Hey, I have a present for you Galatea!" and smiled at me. i really like presents and i respond with a scottish accent "wtf do u wanna give to me fam! 👿👿 " then, i saw him walk far away from me and aimed his bat. i knew what was coming for me.

TO BE CONTINUED 🤗🤗🤗😂😂😂😂🥺🥺🥺😝😝🤞🤞🤞👌👌👌👌😱😱😱