Llylo gets caught jerking it.

I sit down and sigh as I look at some photos I caught of Diego asleep. I have never seen anything more sexy before. Of course, I can't bang him while he's asleep. That's wrong. I do wanna bang him so bad though. I bite my bottom lip and feel my dick get hard. I look down and smile. I set the photos down for a second to see if anyone was around that would hear me. There isn't. Or so I think. I go back and slip my pants and boxers down, and out springs my big hard cock. I put my hand down there and start jerking myself off. I hold back a moan. Hoping nobody would hear me. "Llylo!" A voice yells. I look up and see Diego. Shit. I grab the photos and hide them. "W-What?!" I ask. Diego looks at me and grabs the photos from where I tried to hide them and then looks back at me. "Oh. I see." Diego says while smiling. Diego goes to the room door and closes it. "You do realize we have a door on this?" Diego says smirking. "Unless you wanted me to catch you jerking off to me?" Diego says while looking at my dick, still hard as hell.  Diego takes his shirt off. I remember he's a trans boy, and that he won't have a dick, that's alright. I can still satisfy him. And he's still a real boy. Diego slips his pants and boxers off, "If you wanted to fuck me, you could've asked." Diego says while getting close to my face. I start to turn red. Diego slips my shirt off me and starts kissing me roughly. I start getting very into it and grab his waist. And then Diego gets on top of me, my dick almost inside him, "Mmm~" I moan out. Diego looks at me, sweating with anticipation, "Are you ready?" He asks. "Yes." I say as I look down and watch Diego go all the way down on me, my dick inside his pussy.  Diego moans out, "Mmmmm~ fuckkk!" I look up at him, "You a virgin?" I ask. "Yes." Diego says as he starts trying to go up and down on me. "Mmmm." I moan out as I slam Diego on the table and turn him over, "I guess I'll have to punish you for walking in on me." I say as I enter Diego's pussy once more. Diego's ass starts to sweat. I spank him, and he moans out. I bit my lip and shove my cock inside him, and start going in and out. Moaning loudly. "AHHH! Fuckk!!!! Daddy!!!!" Diego moans out. I start going faster, "Ahh!! Baby bird!! Call me that again!" I yell out. Diego starts screaming in pleasure, "Daddy!!!! Fuck!!! I'm gonna cum!!!" Diego cries out. "Awww, don't cum yet baby, I'm not done yet." I say as I start going harder and faster. "DADDY!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!" Diego screams out. I keep going in and out. I feel myself about to cum, so I grab Diego by the waist and shove my cock in and I cum. I cum so hard that it starts leaking out of Diego's pussy. I look at Diego, and he asks, "Can you go a little more? I didn't cum yet." I smirk and shove my dick back in and start it up again. Diego moans more and Diego screams again, I pull out and Diego squirts. His squirt flies out and lands almost on my chest. I notice that Diego looks destroyed. "Did I destroy your pussy?" I ask. "Yes." Diego says as he sits and turns around. He gets up, legs shaking.  I lift his head up and say, "You see this wet stuff that's almost on my chest? That's your squirt." I say as I smile and use my finger to help lick it off me. Diego blushes red, "Mmm...it tastes very sweet." I say as I smile at him. "W-We're gonna have to pretend this didn't happen...you know our boss wants us to remind virgins until marriage." Diego says. "I know. That's because he's a mostly traditional man. It's not anything religion based, which is a good thing." Llylo says as Diego sighs. "I know, you're gonna miss the dick, we can do it again soon." I say as I kiss Diego's cheek. I put my clothes back on and Diego puts his clothes back on. And starts trying to walk to the kitchen. I walk to the stage and pretend to be asleep so boss won't think of anything other then I'm just a lazy ass bitch. Which is fine. I guess Diego went to the kitchen to pretend to start baking so boss won't think anything either.