Alison Cartman Info

Full Name: Alison Theodore Cartman (but prefers to be called Alice for short)

Age: 11

Family: Eric (brother) and Liane (mother)

Likes: Exploring the forest, her brother, Butters, pranks, gum

Dislikes: Craig, school (Math especially), sour things, being punished.

Backstory on the Character:

Alice and Eric are twins. They were separated at the age of 3 on their birthday. Alice saw her mother on the bed, bleeding from the chest. When he brother saw too, they both chose to run off and get help.

They spilt up, Eric running right, Alice running left. Alice ran right into the forest near South Park to calm down first and when the worst of her panicking was over, she realized she was lost. She had to get out and find help for her mom, but how could she if she didn't know how to get out of the forest?

Meanwhile, Eric found help and got his mom into the hospital, and she survived. He wanted to tell Alice, but she was gone. He began to panic even more when the police said they couldn't find her. Eric was worried. Alice was one of the few people he enjoyed being with, and she went missing.

Five years passed, and Alice got pretty good at staying alive. She had given up all hope of getting out of the forest 4 years ago. She still remembered that she had a twin brother, but had forgotten his name a two years ago. She lost count of how many days she was in the forest for.

Meanwhile, Eric and his mom had a normal life, but his mom never brought up the topic of his twin sister around him, thinking it was something he didn't like to think about. But actually, when Eric had nothing to think about, his mind always shifted to Alice. The memory of the day she went missing would replay in his head, trying to figure out where she went.

Then, two months before their 10th birthday, one of Eric's "harmless" pranks made a Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Tweek, Craig, and Clyde so mad, he overheard them talking about tying him up at the school flag pole to get revenge. He had to hide out until their anger had blown over.

He hid in the same forest that Alice got lost in years ago, thinking it would be the last place the group would look for him. Just like Alice, he got lost.

When they saw each other, they didn't recognize the other at first, but over the course of a week, they both bonded and worked together to get out of the forest and were quickly found by Stan and Kyle.