1.First Day Blow Out...

Friday (October 25th)

Sacred

"Make sure you turn in your syllabus Monday." Mr.Blaze my spanish teacher says to me.

He continues to teach class but i zone him out now focused on myself. I had on my joggers with a tight shortsleeve shirt and my hair was curly and unwashed or flatironed, so i didnt feel like the shit today like i usally do. I'm 100% afican american but i'm mixed with indian and unlike all these black ass mommas my mom never gave me perms. I'm thanking god now that she didnt cause i get to reap the benifit of long ass hair. I got a couple of hatin stares from bitches around the room but that was usual for me wherever i went bitches was gon hate. I know i look good so i let they ass stare.

"Hey whats yo name?" A hispanic girl sitting across from me asked.

I looked her up and down i couldnt lie she didnt look bad, she did where glasses though.

"Um Sacred." I respond not really in the mood to talk first of all i didnt feel like being in this school.

"Oh im Korina girl i love yo nails how much you charge?" She asked pointing at my hand.

I do my own nails since i have all the supplies for it. I been doing it for years so now im nearly a pro at it. I used to do my bestfriend Kadence nails but that was for the free. I never really considered starting my own nail business before.

"Depends on what you want." I respond after some thought i wasnt gonna pass up a chance to get some money.

"Oh ok." Korina says.

After Korina said that i heard a girl from across the room say some real direspectful shit.

"These mexican bitches cant wait till it get hot outside so they ass can get straight naked." At first i thought she was talking about Korina, but i saw sge was wearing jeans today. So i followed the girls gaze and she was looking at the hispanic girl sitting right next to her.

"The black girl is Ariana and the hispanic is Lizbeth." Korina informs me.

"Oh ok what do she got against her?" I asked confuses as to why she was picking at her.

"Liz is kinda the sophmore class thot." Korina says.

"Ok but what do her being a thot got to do with Ariana what she chose to do with her body is her buisness." I say not knowing i was loud.

"What about Ariana?!" Ariana asked me yelling.

Ariana was one of those black girls with a medium sized butt and big tits. With a bucket hat on her head and a pelle pelle jacket on. Ariana also had some ultra stale weave in her head that looked like it was in for atleast two months she was attempting to brush it out.

I rolled my eyes preparing to answer her question.

"I said what do Lizbeth being a thot have to do with you? All i need for you to worry about is what you doing with yo mouth and pussy." I state now the whole class turned their attention to us and i heard a few oohs come from the class.

"I wasnt fucking talkin to or about you so i dont see why you putting yo two cents in." She says back.

Now I'm not the type to argue but heres why because i have anger issues.

"You didnt have to be talking to me im talking to you and imma need you to turn savage down cus you puttin on a show fo this class." I shoot back my temperature now rising.

"She aint never talking to my cousin like that shorty lost her mind." I hear a girl sitting next to her say.

"Um Bitch do i fucking know you!" I shout. Ignoring Mr.Blaze who was telling us to quiet down and calm down.

"Watch that bitch word cause i would hate for you to have to get yo ass whooped." Ariana says.

Now i lost it i jumped up outta my seat on my way to approaching her.

"Whoop my ass! Please whoop my ass bitch!" I yelled. Now Mr.Blaze was telling us to calm down and sit down, but were ignoring him in a world all our owns.

Now me and this ragedy ass bitch was face to face and already knew i was gon hit her first. Which i did. I blacked out so all i remember was watching my fists punch her face and slamming her.

"Oh hell naw it aint finna go like that. Ariana get up!" I hear that same girl say.

Mr.Blaze attempted to  break us up but once he failed he called the security guards who was there in no time. One of them picked me up.

"No. Let me go let me beat her ass!" I yelled.

From there they took us to discipline and i dont wanna even get into everything that happened there cause it was all a bunch of b.s. basicalky i git two days of in school suspension and she got one day in school and one day out of school. Right after they gave me them papers i cut school, got in my car, and went home.

So much for my first day.