17

A sweet melody was drifting through the busy atmosphere,and it seemed to be coming from the party hall. Taehyung looked around where everyone was wearing expensive dress or suit and were busy talking to one another with champagne in their hands.He felt uneasy as he is not interested plus not used to these kind of parties where people just knows how to show off their money.Although both the boys have taken birth in a rich family their parents taught them to value the money and how to make good use of it.

Both the siblings made their way to their parents and met their father's (business) friends who gave them a lot of compliment telling them 'Mr.kim really have a beautiful family with beautiful wife and two beautiful sons.'

After that when both the boys got bored and didn't wanted to meet any friend of their father's they told their father and walked out of the scene to enjoy the party themselves.

"I also wanna drink." Taehyung sulked watching his hyung getting himself a drink.

"No you can't...you're still under 18 and haven't passed your high school yet.You can drink how much you want after you enter in university." Jin replied as he took a sip of his drink.

"But kids like me are also drinking here." Taehyung pouted and looked over his brother as they took a seat at the table.

"No...you know bun it's normal for them to drink in these parties but our dad said that we can't drink until we're eighteen." Jin replied sitting down on the chair.

"Ok I'll taste a little."Taehyung urged and showed his puppy eyes to persuade his brother.

"No" Jin replied unconcerned

"Please......" Taehyung whined but still it didn't worked.

"No"

"Please"

"I said no"

"You are world wide handsome"

"Still no"

'Why even I bothered to ask? I could have drank without telling him' Taehyung thought and (cutely) glared at his brother.

"Because you're good boy" Jin replied which made Taehyung gasp "You really think so loudly" Taehyung continuously glared at his brother until Jin noticed Namjoon and went to him.

"Hi babe" Namjoon hugged Jin but not too tightly to crush the handsome boy.

"I missed you Joonie."Jin kissed Namjoon's cheeks briefly which sends the sparks throughout his body from the little touch.

Guess what? He's craving more

"I missed you too, baby." They again hugged eachother to feel the warmth of their bodies.

"Hi hyung" Taehyung waved at Namjoon and smiled cutely who also smiled in return.

"Hi Tae, how are you bub? Is Jungkook giving you any trouble recently? Tell me if he annoys you." Namjoon uttered which made Taehyung giggle because of so many questions.

"Am good hyung and yess If Jungkook ever bothers me I'll definitely tell you but you know I can deal with him."

"Yes I know bub." Namjoon spoke and smiled his dimple smile to which Jin poked Namjoon's dimple and muttered 'I missed this'.

"By the way where is Jungkook, hyung?" Taehyung asked after realizing Jungkook was not beside Namjoon.

"I don't know.He was with me when I entered maybe he went to get some drink?" Namjoon replied looking around for Jungkook.

"Oh ok." Taehyung nodded and after that the trio talked for a little and then Taehyung left his hyungs to give them some space.

He went to sit at the table and looked around, he felt bored.He drank some juice so that he doesn't feel awkward.

'Maybe I drank a little too much

Taehyung got up from his chair and searched for the washroom after using the toilet he went to wash his hand while he was washing he found a creepy man staring at him.He ignored him and started fixing his clothes and occasionally glanced at that creepy looking man.

He hurriedly went out from the washroom before that creepy man could make any move on him.Anxiety was creeping on him so he walked fast and didn't noticed the group of boys and girls coming towards him and he bumped into them.

"Ah Sorry." Taehyung rubbed his head and apologized to the hard chest he bumped his head on.

"Tiger?"

Here we go again