Chapter 1

It was a dark Sunday night. I was there, I was sitting in my rocking chair looking out the window. My husband was out, he had went to get some food. I was so sad, I had herd the news that my mother had died of breast cancer. She died in her mothers red dress.

My favrite color and my moms. I was devastated of the news. Her funeral was this Friday but I couldt waste my time looking at a love once in a coffin, it was too sad😫 so I sat there for hours my husband began to get worried but my mind was stuck on my mothers death. I couldt come up with a way to remember Her. So I let it go and I talked to my husband.

You hungry? He said.

Kinda. I said walking to the table.

I got your favorite, Chinese! He said trying to cheer my up.

Noah baby, you don't have too do this for me. I said.

Yes I do, your mother died and I just want you to be ok and enjoy yourself with your favrite. He said.

You always know what to do. I said taking some rice from the cup🍚

You done? Noah said.

I'm going to take me a young shower then I'm laying down. I said.

And I'll be waiting. He said as I walked upstairs and got in the shower.

It was about 20 minutes later when I was ready, I layed in my bedroom and I yelled Noah's name. I just couldt sleep this hour without him, I was like a big baby.

God Jenny, you ok? He said laying down.

I'm fine, I just can't sleep this hour. I said turning towards him.

Your like a big baby right now, know give me a goodnight kiss Hun. He said, I tur and I gave him a big kiss and hug but laned on top of him.

Goodnight Noah. I said.

Goodnight Jenny. He said as I layed down and fell quick asleep.