chapter 1 the end of this hell

athena pov

click
click
click
the click of her newtons cradle  was irritating me hi im athena some know me as angel of death some don't and my therapist know me as cameron flores a girl who whent missing two years ago then turned back up but no im on a mission to kill her because she owes my mafia some money and no one who owes me gets out alive but to my suprise shes a theripist so  im geting a session befor i kill her.

"hello miss flores can we get started "     " yes that would be great miss walker " i then took out my gun and her eyes widened and she started trembeling in fear "you owe me money and i gave you time but now i have to kill you any last words ? " i qestioned coldy she then said " tell my son i love him but please let me live i needd the money for his cancer treatment " she sobbed as she begged then somthing inside me snapped so i called angelo " angelo tell me if my taget has a kid " yes boss"  your target has a kid named tony walker fther left and hes in cancer treatment a recent deposet of 50 grand wa just put into his medical fund anything else " no not at all angelo thank you "

your welcome boss goodbye "     " miss walker your day has not come yet your off the hook "    " thankyou thankyou thankyou so so so much " she sobbed while pleading " how much more do you owe "  i stated coldy " 50 grand mamm " i took out my checkbook and wroted down 70 grand for miss walker and gave it to her she gave me a confused look and i said " for the session and you wont owe me " i looked at her and she held a shocked face but her eyes held hope
"thank you missknight so so so much "  your welcome tata"  i then walked to my matte black audi r8

your welcome boss goodbye "     " miss walker your day has not come yet your off the hook "    " thankyou thankyou thankyou so so so much " she sobbed while pleading " how much more do you owe "  i stated coldy " 50 grand mamm " i took out my chec...

and went home beacause its aa school night and i have school tommorow and i pray to myself hat there is no drama

but then again there always is and this time its not so fun for her