1

3rd POV:
"Ring ring" The sound of the alarm clock fills Y/N's room. "Ugh I really don't feel like getting up, but it's my first day so I better wake my ass up". As Y/N gets up to get ready the door bell rings, "maybe whoever it is will leave" she said to herself. "KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"
The knocking from the front door continues "IM COMING GOD DAYUM" As Y/N opens the door she see's Bailey and Yuri standing at the door with a unpleased expression on there faces. "Girl i know good and well your not going to school dressed homeless"
"Gotta love Bailey our honest queen" 😍
" i literally just woke up but since y'all here help me pick out and outfit"
The three girls scavenged thru Y/N's closet, until all three girls stoped in there tracks and looked at each other, that's when the knew the found the one. After putting on her bomb ass outfit the girls hop in the car and start driving to the campus. Yuri takes out a joint and lights it up, "damn this early Yuri" yea a bitch needs to get a couple hits in. "Well let me hit that real quick". Yuri passes the joint from the passenger seat to you.

At campus...

All three of you get out the car and head to the front office for your schedule's . "Ain't that Zay" you give Bailey a slick look "girl I hit that last year that's a one and done situation" Once at the office you receive your schedule's.
"Who y'all got for first period?"
Yuri asked.
"I got mr.green"
"Same" both you and Bailey say at the same time.
"Well let's get going"
You and the girls find class 608 "mr.green" Bailey enters and you and yuri follow. When you get in the class you see a 6'4 male in his mid thirty's with a clean shave, teaching the class. "Hey you guys must be Yuri, Bailey And Y/N!" Everybody turns and stares at the three of you.
"Yea that's us" you say as you sit down at the first sit that you find" most likely in the back lol.
"Well join us we are just getting started"
The day goes a by fast cause you only had 3 classes that day, so you and yuri and Bailey decided to get some food and lucky for y'all there was a new Korean bbq place Down the street you have been dying to try.
"This shit is good as fuck" yuri states as she stuffs her mouth with kimchi and pork belly.
"Ok we get slow down tho damn" Bailey rolls her eyes
"Did y'all see mr.green tho
They both look at me with a disgusted face
"What! He was cute"
I go back to eating my food.
The three of us go back to our apartment, and all three of us sit in the living room on the floor talking....and talking.....and talking.
"Hey what job are we going to get, we have to get something to live off of"
"Your right what are we going to do"yuri add's
"A stripper" Bailey says
"Your kidding...right....right Bailey!"
You both look at her, she Stares with a determined face. "She's serious"

And that's when it all started

Sorry for a short chapter this is my first real story so if it sucks im really sorry🙃