my pretty slut

the dom comes home to see the sub lying in bed, moving a lot.
"what are you craving whore" the dom asks
"everything you can give me" the sub whimpers
"mmm get ready, i'll be right back"
the dom goes to freshen up from work and grab some toys while the sub sets up chairs, cuffs, ropes, and more.
the dom grabs the sub and places their back on the bed. he spreads her legs and kisses her legs up and down, all around where she really wants it. he starts to eat her slowly until she starts slightly shaking then he places her on his face, moving her hips back and forth on his mouth. the sub starts to moan loudly and keeps squeezing her legs together.
"keep them open," the dom says sternly
the sub continues to whimper and slightly move, trying to keep her legs open but she's overwhelmed by his tongue. he gives it one last long kiss before he turns her around.
"keep this ass up"
the dom starts slowly swiping his tip on her until he puts it in and immediately hears her moaning
"slow down, you know it's a lot" the sub whimpers
"take it whore, don't you want to be my pretty little slut, my favorite pretty little slut?" taunts the dom. the sub just whimpers a "mhm" while she is being filled by her dom.
the sub whines and moans "i'm going to cum, slow down"
"you can finish when i say you can" the dom says back.
the dom continues harder and says punishment will be given for finishing too early.
the dom grabs the sub, places her on top of him and tells her to ride
as the sub is riding, the dom feels she is too slow from her legs giving out. he slightly lifts her and goes harder, up and down her.
"can i please cum now daddy?"
"yes, you pretty little slut, you were a good girl today, i'm nearly done, let's take a picture with my cum all over your pretty little slut face"
they did just that.