1. OH MY GOSH!

(The girl on the side is Makayla.)

 Sarah and Makayla, otherwise known as Pinkie and Bubbles. I slowly walked to the convention center. People were screaming left and right, trying to get picture with YouTubers. I even got asked to take pictures with fans. I walked into the convention center and looked for Sarah, my best friend. I tell her everything. 

 "Makayla?!" Sarah yelled, making me jump. I squealed a small bit and and turned around, slapping her on the shoulder.

 "I hate you." I played as she shook her head. "Well, what is it?" I asked, and she took my hand and pulled me along. 

 "You're going to love me. I signed us up to be official helpers for all of the youtubers, and they noticed us." Sarah said and i shrugged, having no idea what she meant.  I got pulled into the famous green room, which was not green. 

 "Oh, Pinkie, i'm so nervous." I said, as she rubbed her tummy. "How can you think of food at a time like this?" She shrugged and walked off to the table. I shook my head and walked around. 

 "OH SORRY!" I yelled, as i bumped into somebody. The man chuckled and shook his head. 

 "It's fine." The guy said in a familiar voice. It sounded like one of my favorite youtubers, but i couldn't tell. He was pale. Blue eyes, Black Hair. Oh My God.

 It was Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil.  

 Sarah looked at me with wide eyes, it was ridiculous. 

 "Do you two happen to know, where the stage is?" Dan asked, doing a quick fringe check. I snapped out of it and moved a piece of hair from my face. 

 "Um, it's back that way." Sarah said, pointing to where the stage was. They smiled at us and walked away. As soon as they were gone from sight, we freaked out. Nobody else was in the green room. 

  -TIME SKIP-

 It was time for us to tell the youtubers what the manager had planned for them. 

 Chanel was already there, and we were 10 minutes late so she had to start without us. We ran in and put fingers on our mouths, standing next to her. Zoe and Alfie chuckled at us. 

I blushed bright red as she finally noticed us. 

 "Makayla Michelle, Sarah Lee! How dare you leave me hanging for 10 minutes!" She yelled and I turned to her. 

 "It's Makayla Bubbles and Sarah Pinkie to you!" Sarah yelled and walked towards them. "We are so sorry for the inconvience." 

 "My stomach is churning!" I yelled, rubbing it. Sarah chuckled. 

 "Makayla's nervous to meet you all." She stated. "I don't blame her, you guys are a big deal."

 Suddenly, i had 10 people rush over to me. Tyler, i actually know personally. 

 "Relax, we are all normal people here, right?" Joe said, putting an arm around me and Chanel. He looked at me when he said that. 

 "Yes, but me, Sarah, Chanel and my brother, Jalen, He's adopted by the way, We have mini fangirl sessions every freaking day!" I say the yes part out loud but the other part to my self. 

 "Alright, you guys actually have to go on stage, in less than 30 minutes. GET HYPE!" Sarah yelled. I turn to Tyler. 

 "I fangirled after bumping into Dan and Phil earlier on!" I whispered to him. He laughed. 

 "Girl, i have been fangirling since i started youtube. It is in my nature and my soul, that i teach you the steps to being a professional fangirl." Tyler started but quickly was interrupted by Sarah. 

 "BUBBLES!" She yelled and I look to her. She motions me over. I run over to her and smirk. 

 "Tonight, we are going on a double date with Dan and Phil!"

 PINKIE SAY WHAT?!