INTRODUCTION

PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE RECOMMENDATIONS CAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO DO MORE.❤️

•••••••

MANHWA:
(Korean: 만화; Hanja: 漫畵; Korean pronunciation: [manhwa]) is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons). Outside Korea, the term usually refers to South Korean comics, although the comics industry is emerging in North Korea as well.

MANGA:
a style of Japanese comic books and graphic novels, typically aimed at adults as well as children.

MANHUA:
are Chinese comics produced in China and in the Greater China region. Whilst Chinese comics and narrated illustrations having existed in China in some shape or form throughout its imperial history.

SHOUNEN AI:
Japanese phrase meaning "boys' love." This genre is less sexually explicit than yaoi, but is still focused on gay relationships. You could say that yaoi is to shounen ai as the erotic story is to the romance novel.

YAOI:
also known by the wasei-eigo construction boys' love and its abbreviation BL, is a genre of fictional media originating in Japan that features homoerotic relationships between male characters.

yaoi is hardcore BL

WEBTOON:
( Hangul: 웹툰, RR: wep-tun) is a term used to describe South Korean webcomics or manhwa that are published online.

FUJOSHI:
A girl who like/love to read Yaoi/BL

FUDANSHI:
A boy who like/love to read Yaoi/BL

DM ME IF YOU HAVE A QUESTIONS