16

❝𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐡❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"this is nanami-kun! a sorcerer who graduated from being a salary man! "

"please stop saying it like that."

you stared in confusion mixed with atonishment at the blonde business man looking guy infront of you, your e/c eyes meeting yuji's light brown ones while your bum was supported by his arms.

"there are a lot of strange sorcerers but this guy was employed by a company so that shows just how he's pulled together, right?"

"no one would want to hear that from you, either." gojo continued his introduction, almost being immediately being answered by the guy called nanami.

'sunglasses...'

"yuji... there's too much people covering their eyes..." you whispered to yuji who nodded at what you said, sweatdropping, thinking how you two have the exact same thoughts.

"graduated from being a salaryman... why didn't you became a sorcerer at the get-go?" yuji began to ask nanami, his eyes swirling with unexplained curiosity with a hint of awkwardness, probably because this man is quite peculiar.

"i believe we should start with introductions first. nice to meet you itadori-kun"

"ah, nice to meet you too" you pouted at their introduction, eyebrows furrowing, your emotions clouding with jealousy. i mean, who wants to be ignored? you were literally in yuji's arms.

is it because he has sunglasses that he isn't able to see you?

quickly, you got down from yuji's arms, a little off balance at first, then made your way to nanami. still pouting angrily, you fastened your pace on the way since your small legs couldn't just do a big step to shorten the very small journey.

"nanami..."

"hm?"

"is your sunglasses broken?" you looked up at the blonde sorcerer, your right hand that was previously tugging on his pant leg, now joined together with your left hand that was raised upwards, wanting to be up at his arms.

"no."

"then you can see me right?"

"yes."

"can i get an uppy from you?"

"sure"

hands sneaking into your armpits, you were lifted from the ground, your heart doing a small cartwheel since it was higher than you imagined. you looped your arms to his neck, your eyes meeting his shaded ones.

"nice to meet you nanami...i'm y/n"

"nice to meet you too." gojo and yuji's eyes focused on the upcoming conversation you two are gonna have, knowing you were quite... a handful one.

"you seem like the serious and formal type"

"i do agree. "

"i like that in men too, you could be my husband."

"oh rea— gojo - san, i believe you have been teaching this child something wrong"

gojo gasped sharply at nanami's accusation. he was sure he ain't teaching you those things! how dare he?

"back to the previous topic, itadori-kun, to answer your question. what i learned from being in jujutsu is..."

"sorcerers are shit"

mentally taking note, you repeated the new word he said, completely astonished by it as to how it sounds.

i wonder what it sounds like if it's gonna come out of your own mouth. and if i-

"and what i learned at working in your average corporation is that..." nanami cutted your own thoughts off, forcing your ears to listen to him. with your eyes sparkling with excitement, you continued to stare at nanami.

"work is shit" there it is again, that wonderful, peculiar, life-changing word.

"if it's the same shit. i'd go back to something that requires more aptitude. that's the reason. "

"how dark... "

"right? ~" the white haired teacher and the salmon haired student whispered to each other, agreeing in how dark the blonde sorcerer's thoughts in life are.

you? oh your life was changed. you found your new idol in life.

"itadori-kun, please don't think, that gojo-san and i are of the same mind" your eyes sparkled delightly at his statement, already having prediction at what he's gonna say.

"i have faith in this person and trust him" you nodded at this, your thumb and pointer finger rubbing your chin, eyes closed, seemingly thinking hard.

"same here..." you muttered at nanami's ears, showing how you agree.

"but i do not respect him!"

"HAAAHHHH?"

"i, myself, agree to his heartfelt statement! toru-chan! you ARE NOT respectable!"

"y/n-chan! you're adding salt to the wound!" crocodile tears streamed down gojo's face which made you feel accomplished, completely satisfied at his reaction.

sharing a high five with nanami, you smiled at the formal sorcerer, your grin not leaving your lips.

you felt yourself being lifted up from nanami's arms. looking at the culprit, you saw ijichi who was sweatdropping as the whole event unfolds.

"y/n-san. i believe you should be back at the school now."

"already?" pouting as you walk out with ijichi, you waved at the three grown men from the room, smiling at them and shouting a goodbye.

"ijichi-san... i learned something new with nanami today"

"a-ah please do share it"

"life is shit"

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦