☾︎ Introduction☽︎

One starry night, the Moon Spirit, Zira,  guard of the moon was bored sitting in a Majestic chair at the Moon. She lived long as like the other Gods were also born but still has a young 16 yrs old look. A lot of thoughts has been running on her head and decided to do something exciting.

She watched the Earth through her magic. 'Why don't we put a human at this planet by my creation and guided by me.' Her thought. She made herself a dusty air and transported at Earth at a second. At first try, she was making it a human-like child which failed cause she didn't make the soul and at second try she succeed. A baby with grey eyes and a light blue hair. She looked around and saw a church. She went there and left the baby and look forward to its journey.

Name:Luna

Eye Colors-Grey
Hair Color-Light blue
Height- 167cm
Magic:Normally she can bend every element but just control a bit, blades and Moon's Magic.

PS:If you don't like that I kinda control who she is please proceed. Enjoy :)

I DON'T OWN OF THE PICTURES. CTTO

This book is already completed but I am still editing some errors. If there is a check sign on its title means it is already edited. That's all thankd for reading!