The morning after...

Hi sweeties,
Little teaser scene from "Fix Me"
It's not proofread or edited and I just wrote this really quickly during my lunch break, surrounded by families having picnics in the parc, haha!!! Enjoy! xx

**********

I wake up with the sun shining through blue curtains and let out a contented sigh as I roll onto my back for a good stretch... at which point I realise three things: a) I'm naked, b) I'm slightly sore and c) this isn't my bed. What the...

I throw my head back onto the pillow, close my eyes and breathe in deeply, trying to piece together what the hell I got up to last night. The gay bar, the copious amounts of drinks, the hot as fuck tall blond guy with his icy blue stare. The dancing, a.k.a foreplay on the dancefloor because let's face it, that is exactly what it was, the car ride home where I barely managed to keep my hands to myself, me on his kitchen counter as he licked and finger-fucked me until I was begging him to fuck me... after that, I don't remember a thing. Total black out. Did we...? Didn't we...? Fuck...

Opening my eyes, I see a glass of water and aspirin lying on the bedside table, along, with a small note: Morning sexy! Drink up and get your gorgeous self down to the kitchen.
Cam x

Cam! Thank God, hot-as-fuck blond guy!

Well, seeing as he's asked so nicely, that's what I do. I take my aspirin, drink all the water, then rather ungracefully get off the bed and go to the bathroom for a piss and a quick clean up before finding a pair of sweatpants on a corner or the bed and throwing them on. One more deep breath and I head down the stairs, following the amazing smell of fresh coffee.

"Morning, beautiful", he says as I stumble into the kitchen. "How's the head?"

"M'fine", I mumble as I sit down at the kitchen counter. I let my eyes wander from his exceptionally handsome face down his chiseled torso... and my gaze settles on his hands chopping up vegetables.

"I'm making omelette, in case you were wondering", he says with a low chuckle.

"You have really huge hands", I blurt out before cringing at my random outburst. What a stupid thing to say! Shoot me now. I groan and lean my forehead on my palms to hide my embarrassed face.

Cam chuckles again, as he contibues to chop up some onions.

"You didn't mind my huge hands last night when they were spreading you apart on my kitchen counter, right there actually", he says, gesturing to the space right in front of me.

"Yeah well, I was drunk... obviously..."

"Mh hmmm... not drunk enough to repeatedly keep begging me to fuck you, make you my little fuckboy all night... hey, your words, not mine", he adds when he catches me glaring at him.

Holy fuck, did we actua-

"I didn't by the way. Fuck you, I mean. As inviting as it was, I think your drinks eventually caught up with you after you came all over my face. So I carried you upstairs, cleaned you up and put you to bed."

"Um ok... you sure, because I do feel kinda um...?"

"Sore?" he offers, throwing all the incredients into the frying pan. God, it smells so good. "Yeah, well, I did spend quite some time giving you a decent finger fucking before rimming and blowing you. You're really incredibly fucking hot when you let go, you know."

I clear my throat, not sure what to respond to that... my dick, however, has no issues responding. Thank fuck I'm sitting behind the counter.

"Do you drink coffee? I brewed a fresh pot just now. Help yourself."

I nod and get up, trying unsuccessfully to hide my hard-on, as I grab a cup, pour myself some coffee and sit back down. We eat in silence, enjoying the food and the coffee, both tasting equally fantastic.

Once we're done, I get up and put the dishes in the dishwasher, as Cam wipes down the surfaces. Before I can thank him for breakfast and tell him I've really gotta head home to get changed before work, he pushes up against me, his hard dick rubbing against the back of my sweats. As if on autopilot, I push back against him, meeting his movements perfectly. A moan escapes my lips as his hands work their way up my bare chest to play with my nipples. Another moan.

"Please", I whisper, not entirely sure what I'm begging for.

"Please what?", he rasps against the back of my head. "Tell me what you need, beautiful."

"I... fuck... I... I really need to get to work", I sigh, pushing off the counter and sliding out of his grasp. He lets out an equally disappointed sigh but steps back and helps me gather up my clothes that are still scattered around the living room. When I'm dressed, I thank him for breakfast and, well, last night, before quickly making my way to the door. Before I can reach it, however, Cam spins me around and pushes me up against the door, giving me the most scorching hot and demanding kiss ever, his tongue hungrily roaming around my mouth, tasting me, owning me.

When he ends the kiss, leaving me hot and breathless again, he merely chuckles, slips a piece of paper in the pocket of my shirt and whispers "I'll see you soon, beautiful!"

Huh, a bit cocky aren't we? What makes him think I'll be back?

As if reading my thoughts, I kisses me one more time before whispering against my lips: "Next time we meet, we're both going to be stonecold sober. I'm gonna take you back to this apartment, sit on my couch whilst you're going to strip for me nice and slowly, and then you're going to sit on my lap as I fuck your sweet right hole with my fingers... these two fingers", he rasps, trailing his index and middle finger over my cheek. "And then you're going to ride my dick all night and let me make a sweet little fuckboy out of you, like you were begging for last night."

Yet another breathless moan escapes me. With a last soft peck on the lips, Cam pushes off me and heads back to the kitchen.

"I'll see you soon, hot stuff", he calls after me as I slip through the door and out of his house.

Fuck!