1

The year is 20xx. Progress in genetic technology has created a world shared by humans and "Demi-beast" or half-humans, half-animals.

This is a co-ed school for humans and Demi-beast

In class

"The heat is a sexual characteristic particular to Demi-beast."
"It affects both physical and metal. It occurs in females from the age of 12 and males 14." The video said.

"And the places the Demi-beast in a state where reproductive instincts cannot be disobeyed." The video explained. Felix sat in class zoning out the lesson that he had heard at least 100 times.
"In order to prevent sexual crimes and trouble related to heat the use of suppressant medicine has been made compulsory."
Felix sat in class fiddling with his pencils.
"If you're a Demi-beast, make sure to always take theses," the cat Demi-beast said.
"You can get this medicine at your local clinic!!" The male Demi-beast said.
"In order to protect society, everyone needs to do their part-..."
The teacher turned off the video with a loud beep.
"Which means, don't forget your medicine or protection." The teacher explained. A random student whispered to Changbin. "Hey, your girl is a Demi-beast right? is sex wild when she's in heat?"
Changbin responded with, "Hmmm I guess so I never remember a thing during mine."
Changbin continued with his conversation, "But when it's just her she gets so hot! I have her take the pill and." All the other students were super interested in what Changbin had say. Before Changbin could continue the teacher threw a packet of suppressants at his head. "Hey!"
"OW!" Changbin said loudly while rubbing his head. The teacher walked over to Changbin and his friends. "Stop talking crap the moment I teach you something, you kids need to keep your heads down and stay pure." Felix just says in his seat looking at a packet of suppressants. A gloom fell over Felix and he thought to himself, 'their first heat... everyone's already had it huh..?'
Across the classroom sat Hyunjin who was taking notes. Bang Chan, who sat next to him said, "what about you Hyunjin?" Hyunjin ignored him and continued to take notes on the lesson. "I guess you're not interested in anything but your studies, huh?" Hyunjin stills sat there and took notes.
Time skip

"Felix it's all yours!"

"Got it!" Felix shouted Felix ran to revive the soccer ball. It hit his chest with a soft thump. Felix waited for the right time and shot the ball into the hoop. The goalie on the other team tried blocking the ball but he went right past him. A bunch of screams was heard from the stands "YAY FELIX!!"
"FELIXXXX"
Felix lifted his shirt to wipe this mouth.
Two girls in the  by the gate started a conversation. "It's such a miracle that he doesn't have a girlfriend, right!" The demi-beast next to her responded, " I heard that he turned down that girl from class"
"Why?" She asked the other.
"Apparently he wants to focus on soccer."
The human girl responded with, "that side of him makes him so cute!!"
Time skip~
Felix is currently in the locker room getting dressed.
"Hey Felix," his sunbae (upper classmate) said
"Uh yeah"
"Let's grab something to eat while we have our meeting." The sunbae said cheerfully.
Many people were talking around them.
Felix is thinking 
'This is a big group...
We had sex ED today too... I don't want them to start asking questions and find out certain things (about being a virgin and not having his heat yet ㅎㅡㅎ)
Felix just responded with, "Sorry, I've got a class thing I have to go to." Felix was rubbed his neck nervously. Everyone (Felix and his teammates.) left the locker room. After walking away and saying his goodbyes Felix heard his name being called.

"Hey, Felix over here," the voice said.

"hm? Yuna?" Felix responded. Felix them walked over to were Yuna stood.

"What's up?" he asked.

" Hehe... Can't you tell by this scent?" Yuna asked

Yuna then flashed his fangs and said "My medicine is starting to wear off I can't wait any longer."

'This again, She's coming on to me, I can't sense her pheromones. I thought it was just perfume...' Felix thought to himself 

"Let's do it right here." Yuna's nails were resting on Felix's shoulders

' I'm so over this' Felix thought.

"Hm gimme a sec." felix replied to Yuna.

Felix started to dig in his pockets

"Oh, sorry. The coach wants to see me about something"

"What c'mon. Don't lie and brush me off like that." Yuna said annyoned.

Felix started to rummage in his pockets. Felix then found a pack of pills and put one in his mouth. Felix qhickly smashed his and Yuna lips together. He didn't stop until Yuna swallowed the pill.

"You're smoking hot today, Yuna... but I want it to right when it to be right when it's someone special."

So like just pretend that this is felix but this is the way he was looking at Yuna

"Let's take our time when we get the change... okay?"

Felix walked away from Yuna thinking to himself, 'In Yuna dreams maybe.'

Felix was walkingto his dorm thinking, 'they say your heat comes sooner if you have sex with a girl... but at this point I just don't want anyone to find out I'm a virgin.'

Felix was almost at his dorm and was still venting, 'Man.. I just wanna be a full-fledged male..'

"And gets girl moaning beneath the sheet." Felix didn't know that he said the last part out loud.

"Hey Felix!"

Felix felt like his heart jumped out of his chest.

'Did he hear me?' Felix worried.

"Oh, Hey superintendent. What's up?"

" You're going to be sharing your room with someone. We just got two new transfers, you see.." the dorm leader explained

"huh?!"

'Serioisly? i was able to keep my secret this whole time because I had the room to myself.. oh well.'

Felix walked to his door and knocked on the door and said, "I'm coming in."

There was no answer so Felix just opened the door to the dorm.

so ima end it here even thought we're just half way down with the first

order the no easy abulm I CANT WAIT TO GET MINE

YOOHHH anyway thx for reading vote and comment

unedited

(1010 words) without all of the author's notes. ( that's me bitch)

bye