1. Nightmares(With A Side Of Tears)

"Come on Dad! I wanna play, I wanna play!" A voice whined and whined like a child.

"Kid.. I think you should take a bit of a break."  This voice was at least a couple octaves deeper than the child like voice. "I believe you have school in about ten minutes. Plus, I've had you here longer than I should've, your mother might be worried." 

The child threw tantrum after tantrum to his words, while being guided outside of a building. What stopped their tantrum, was a blinding light. They looked up and and squinted deeper, using their small, pale hands cover their eyes. 

"Sweetie! I'm back, ready to head home?" 

The child looked straight, to a taller woman with beautifully green hair and a heartwarming look. Her arms stretched out like she was going for a hug, and made a small grabbing motion with her obviously bigger hands. 

The child felt themselves run into the woman's warm embrace and hugged her tight, as if she was going to leave if he so much as loosened the grip.  As she also started guiding to smaller to the car, the child looked back at the taller male in curiosity, only to see his black suit fading away behind a old, rustic wooden door.

The door began to glitch and wave out, in which perfect splatters of dark red blood covered up the imperfections of the door. 

The child's breath became irregular. Heart started beating in a dangerous way. Hot liquid falling down their face, thought to be tears. Their head whipped over to where the woman was supposed to be, but only saw a shadow, coming closer and closer with its arms out. They hesitantly stepped back, before turning around and running as fast as they could away from the figure. 

Their eyes brightened, soon enough, as they saw two familiar silhouettes , and went even faster to reach their definition of 'safety'. Yet the familiar figures only turned around and started walking farther from the frightened child.

The kid felt extreme exhaustion and, now, a colder liquid running down their cheeks. They stopped running in question, and brought their left hand to his eyes. They looked at the clear liquid, definitely colder than what they felt before. 

They slowly reached their right hand up to their forehead, and placed it in front of their eyes even slower than before. They faltered at the sight of the full red liquid, and it became glossier, the more they looked at it. With the reflection of the crimson fluid, they saw something dark, reaching for their black afro like hair. 

They staggered their head towards the figure, and their eyes widened at the sight. They shielded their head out of instinct and became to scream in fear.

That is where the nightmare cut off.