Chapter 1

It was a cold night. The wind was blowing through my hair. I can feel my eyes filling up with tears as I remember what I did. I killed a man. And not just any man my fiance. He deserved it for all I know. This is my confession and I will turn myself in tonight. As I walked into the police department I can feel my heart beating faster and faster step by step. I open the door and the lady in the front desk asks me, "What can I help you with ma'am."

As I shifted my grey bloodshot eyes and bloody hands over to the desk I whisper," My name is Bella Montgomerey and I killed my fiance." Tears start filling into my eyes. The room was spinning and then it all went dark. I woke up in a questioning room with handcuffs on my hands. They asked me why I killed him. I answered. I got sentenced till death and the bail was sent on 1 million dollars.

A few months have passed same routine day by day. I have gone crazy in there. I have been cutting my wrists with my engagement ring, I haven't been eating, and I've been throwing up a lot. They took me to the hospital because of me throwing up. They thought I was sick. When my blood tests came back they said I was not sick, But I was pregnant. I couldn't believe my ears.

How am I going to raise a baby in jail? And i'm pregnant with a dead man's baby. "Screw You" I whispered.