Chapter 15 : Don't stop

Beomgyu was utterly stunned. After weeks of being avoided by Taehyun out of fear, the younger man was now offering his blood? Just like that? Beomgyu felt adrift, unsure of how to respond.

He averted his gaze, unable to meet the piercing eyes of the silver-haired figure before him. He swallowed hard.

"No," Beomgyu replied firmly. Of all people, Taehyun was the last person he wanted to bite. The mere thought of hurting him was unbearable. But why? Even Beomgyu couldn't fully understand his own reluctance.

"I know you want it," Taehyun insisted with certainty. Beomgyu bit his lip, aware that Taehyun was right. The craving for blood gnawed at him, an unquenchable thirst for the rich, sweet taste he longed to feel sliding down his throat. He was desperate for it.

"No, please. Taehyun, just stay away from me," Beomgyu begged, stepping back to put some distance between them. Taehyun let out an exasperated groan, closing the gap and grabbing Beomgyu's wrist, pulling him closer. Beomgyu stumbled forward, caught in Taehyun's firm grip.

"I said, drink," Taehyun commanded, pushing Beomgyu's face toward his exposed collarbone. But Beomgyu resisted, shutting his eyes and clamping his mouth shut. Despite his efforts, the intoxicating scent of Taehyun's blood filled his nostrils, making it harder to resist. Beomgyu struggled against Taehyun's hold, but each time he tried to pull away, the younger man's grip only tightened.

"I SAID NO!" Beomgyu shouted, summoning all his strength to shove Taehyun backward. The force sent Taehyun stumbling into the bathtub, dragging the shower curtain down with him. Beomgyu hit the ground, hissing in pain as the impact jolted his already weakened body. Taehyun groaned, rubbing the back of his head.

"What is wrong with you?!"

 Taehyun's frustration was clear in the way his fists were tightly clenched at his sides, while Beomgyu's narrowed gaze revealed a mix of anger and something deeper—perhaps fear.

In an instant, Taehyun shoved Beomgyu hard, sending him stumbling back a few steps. The unexpected force of the push caught Beomgyu off guard, and for a fleeting moment, he froze, his crimson eyes locking onto Taehyun with a predatory gleam. Taehyun's breath hitched as he grasped the seriousness of his actions, but it was too late to pull back.

Beomgyu lunged at him, his movements quick and fluid, fueled by a combination of rage and desperation. He grabbed Taehyun by the collar, yanking him forward with surprising force. Taehyun instinctively clutched Beomgyu's wrists, trying to push him away, but Beomgyu's grip was unyielding.

They struggled, their bodies colliding as they vied for control. Taehyun gasped for air, fighting to break free, but Beomgyu's desperation only intensified his strength, keeping Taehyun pinned down. They stumbled around the room, crashing into furniture and sending items tumbling to the ground.

"I'm trying to help you!"

At one point, Taehyun managed to twist out of Beomgyu's grasp, shoving him back with all his strength. Beomgyu staggered but quickly regained his footing, his crimson eyes blazing with fierce intensity. He approached Taehyun again, this time more cautiously, as if grappling with his own instincts.

Taehyun braced himself, his heart racing. He could see the internal struggle in Beomgyu's eyes, the slight tremor in his hands as he reached out. But instead of attacking, Beomgyu hesitated, his hand hovering near Taehyun's throat, fingers curling as if wrestling with the urge to strike.

For a moment, they stood frozen, both breathing heavily, the tension thick in the air. Then, slowly, Beomgyu's expression softened, the anger and hunger giving way to something else—perhaps guilt or regret.