Chapter I

"Done!" Emerlad shouted extremely happy. She finally finsihed her project that she's been suffering to do for weeks. There was still a smile on her face. She just can't get rid of it easily.
Suddenly, there was a knock coming from her bedroom's door. "Wait a sec" her red hair was beautifully flowing and leaning to her shoulder as she opened the door.

It was her two twin siblings, Ella and Enzo. They were both her stepmother's favorite. Emerlad always hated seeing her stepmother. Since then, she felt her life was like a Cinderella story.

Of course, because the evil stepmother was there. And that's why she chose to live at America with her father. "Hey sis! Will you play with me?" the little and humble Ella spoke.

"Sorry El, but i'm still not finished with my-" she paused as Ella added "But! Enzo won't play with meeeee". Heh, Boys... Emer thought.

"'Cause I hate dolls! and I rather play video games!" Enzo blurted out. Ella was still begging for Emer, making those cute puppy eyes that makes you wanna do what she says.

Emer rolled her eyes a bit and said "Fine". Ella burts in excitement. Ella and Enzo has the opposite personality, and they were considered to call theirselves 'En and El' They're names all started with E, which was named after their mother, Eileen.