Description

“Playing hard to get are we?” Harry murmured under his breath. Their faces were so close together and Mikayla could feel his agitated heartbeat. Her heart was flipping too and she knew he could feel it, but she wasn’t going to show any weakness at his charms. His arm was at the side of her head as he leaned even closer, his minty breath starting to hit her lips. Harry kept coming closer and closer.

“I try,” was her only answer, driving Harry insane, as she flipped him around and pushed him against the wall. She continued, “But it´s hard when it comes to you.” She liked him, and she knew it. Mickie knew the way boys like Harry worked, and she knew just the way drive them crazy. When they didn’t get what they wanted.

“What are you going to do about that?” Harry whispered, feeling small against her boldness and loud ways.

She pressed her index finger against Harry’s lips, silencing him. “First,” she mumbled, getting closer. She knew it was working, Mickie smirked. “I’m gonna kiss you here,” she mused lowly, pointing at his lips. Slowly; painfully slowly for Harry’s sake, she started to lean in. Mickie brushed her bottom lip against Harry’s and then, to his dismay she pulled away. She continued as she saw Harry’s lip trembling, “Now close your eyes,” she ordered, and he obliged.

“And then?” Harry´s voice trembled.

“Then,” said Mikayla as she pressed her lips against his ear, “I’m going to walk away.” And she did just that.