I

[ Oneshot ]

Being an only child has its advantage and disadvantages, yes it's fun to have your things only yours, to never share.

Some will feel happy, some feel loneliness..... and pressure. Others have supportive parents and some have manipulative parents.

Anime is her only comfort for her, the only thing she liked to do, the only thing she's willing to trade everything.

It made her...... feel like her again, but sometimes...... No..... Always...... secrets are always revealed..... sometimes in good timing and plenty are bad...

" No!! Please!..... Please I promise to do better!! Please!! I beg you! please don't! "

The girl cried and beg her mother. On her knees as the servants held her hand back.

The girl's mother ordered the whole anime animators to shut down.

Of course, it's not that easy to shut down any high company.

But in this timeline, money is everything.

Hearing the mother's order, Anger burst inside her for the first time,

She elbowed the servant hard to the stomach and held the other one, and threw her across the floor.

Grabbing another by the leg, she took her heels and swiftly stood up, the servant falling down hard.

It happened too fast, as the mother threw the phone at her daughter and took off her heels.

The girl took that as a chance and took off the cover of the heel, A blade hidden inside the heel.

Her mother, took her gun abd shoot her leg, but the pain didn't bother her.

It didn't hurt, maybe because she was high in adrenaline.

She threw it at the window hard, breaking it grabbing one of the servant's aprons enough to throw the servant off her feet as she rushes to the window.

Covering herself from the shattered window as she got down, she limps to the gates and climbs it over.

Running to the woods as she keeps looking back, A blade in her hand, ready to throw it then..... 

Her view went to the sky as she realized that she was falling.

She didn't scream..... But inside it feels like a shock ran through her body.

Her hair came to her view as..... She hit the water.

" It's not worth, let's leave her "

With that, they left her to some she doesn't knew.

She didn't understand who they were, she just stood there.

And looked at her tiny hand, they were full of blisters.

Her hair passed her waist, as her clothes are shabby and she's barefooted.

" Oh? Her? Rose Fnoir, excellent at using the manuvering gear, deep cuts on the dummies and great at combat "

" I don't want to ruin the whole plot...... But I want to be with them.... "

Rose joined the garrison regiment, showing great coordinate at shooting titans with the canons, she was immediately the talk of the regiment.

She was lonely..... Unapproachable and hard to predict.

Her talent in using canons got reported to Commander Pixis and he watched him self.

Golden eyes that are dull stared at the titan almost close to her.

Until she fired, she load it fast too.

Making Pixis amused and immediately promoted her in the battlefield.

Being his assistant, she helped him, killing titans, on mission and with the titan shifter problem.

' I know.... I shouldn't do this..... But at least just this once..... I got to choose what I want '

" Why dont you join the survey corps? "

She stood there shocked.

' How can this be?..... '

There she stood, with titans surrounding her, kneeling before her.

Red! Lily!