One Shot [Completed]

Sorry for grammatical errors

-----------------------

"Where's Nami?" Usopp asked after Robin hopped on the ship.

"She wasn't with me."

"Bet she's enjoying the town." Chopper gave them smile of assurance.

"Nami-Swaaaaaannnn, where are youuuu?"

"Oi, stop shouting. Your voice is annoying." Zoro said and sat down to take a nap.

"Huh?!! You wanna fight??!!!" He walked towards Zoro and a piece of paper that was glued on the side of their flagpole caught his attention.

"What's this?" He took the paper and read the message written on it.

"Eh, what's that, Sanji?" Luffy went to Sanji after he ate a bunch of meat in the kitchen.

"If you're reading this right now, i want to say that you're all stupid, Robin and Chopper is the exception. You're stupid but I'm glad I met friends like you. I am sure is lucky. However, I can't be with you anymore. I already found the love of my life on this island. He's strong, tall and rich. He has lots of money, I know he can buy me anything and can give me what I want. Thank you for everything you've done for me. I won't be your navigator anymore. Don't worry, I wrote all the instructions about how you sail on the sea and how to learn and use the logpose. You can rely on it until you meet your new navigator. My man contacted a navigator on the next island and she agreed to be your next navigator. And Luffy, thank you for everything, for ending my suffering, for saving and protecting me, and for taking me on a journey alongside you. Thank you, my Captain."

"Nami-swaaaan, this is a joke, right?"

"Oi matte, what the hell is with that letter?" Zoro stands up after hearing what Sanji read.

"No, Nami." Chopper was teary-eyed.

"What's the meaning of this? Is Nami joking or what?" Usopp seems a little bit confused.

"Captain, what are we going to-" Robin stopped talking after she saw a frowned face of Luffy. He's angry.

"What's with Nami? If she doesn't want to be with us, let her be. Besides, we can get a new navigator." Zoro sat again with an annoyed face.

"I won't sail without Nami. Nami is our navigator." He seriously faces Zoro. "If you don't want to bring her back, just stay in the ship, I will save her no matter what."

Luffy jumped out of the ship and run heading to the island.

"Oi matte, Luffy! I will save Nami-swan as well!" Sanji also run and follows Luffy.

"Nami, what the hell are you thinking?" Luffy whispered angrily while seriously looking for Nami around the island. He's furious, not to Nami, but to the fact that Nami is leaving him.

"Luffy! I will look in this area!" Sanji ran away from the direction of Luffy.

"Namiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Where are youuuuuu?!!!!!!!" Luffy screams out of desperation. He don't want to know the lies behind the letter. He just wants to see Nami. He wants to embrace her.

"Nami, wait for me. I'll be quick. I'll find you no matter what. So wait for me and I will take you out of this place." He's almost out of breath yet still running and looking for his navigator.

After hours of screaming and looking for Nami, he found a big castle-like house and saw Nami standing on the terrace. He's relieved. But his smile faded after he saw a guy holding Nami's hands. However, Nami doesn't look happy.

"Namiiiiii!!!!! What the hell are you doing?!!!" He shouted and drew Nami and the guy's attention.

"L-luffy?!!!" She look so shocked and her face seems like questioning why the hell Luffy was there.