[Chapter 34] Heroes vs Villains

"Time for Phase Two

"Time for Phase Two."

»»----> Chapter 34 <----««

(Y/n)'s Pov:

I walk in to the ante room, since I'm one of the first ones to pass, Huh? Nobody is here? I guess I'm the first one here. I hope that my classmates are doing well. Hmm, since Mera said that four other people, aside from me, we're finished first. It could be Raiden and the others.

"Hey! (Y/n)! You made it too!" I turn to see Hikaru running to me, with the other boys behind her. "It looks like you guys made it too. Congrats." I said. "Hey, at least sound like you're proud." Daisuke sheepishly said.

I look away from them, "Although, since we're the first ones here, did any of you notice anything strange?" I asked. The looks on their faces changed into a confused one. "What do you mean?" Hiromi asked. I crossed my arms, and went into deep thinking. "I don't know why, but earlier, I felt something off of one of the students here. I ended up trying to get a good scent of what it is. And it wasn't good." I explained.

Their faces went into shock, "I don't know which person. But when I sniffed the tension around us, I ended up getting the scent of Himiko Toga, from the League of Villains is currently here somewhere..." I muttered, loud enough for them to hear. "What? Are you serious? What is she doing here at the exams?" Hiromi questioned.

"That's what I don't get. If it tells me that Himiko Toga is here, and I wasn't able to see her in person, she must've used here quirk to disguise herself or something." I noted. Raiden looked behind him to see more people coming in. "Can't you use your analysis quirk on any of them?" He asked, pointing at the other examinees. "No. Even if I used it on her, it'll only show as the person that she probably is right now." I explained.

I look to see even more people enter the anteroom, I see in the corner of my eye, Shoto is coming in. "Oh, it looks like Shoto has passed." I said, making my team turn to him. It looks like he sees us, so he walked towards us. "Hello, (Y/n), Manabu. It looks like you and your team were the first ones to get rid of over 500 examinees." He said.

"Aside from us, you're the first one in our class to pass." Raiden said. "You should never get overconfident in your abilities, Shoto. If you do, you'll fall back. I can tell by your expression that you were a bit careless in your quirk." I noted. Shoto nodded, and turned to see the Yoarashi guy from Shiketsu. I see from my angle that the two made eye contact, I noticed that Yoarashi gave Shoto a glare. Hmmm, something is wrong between them.

I can see more people from my class come in. I at least expected them to come in a bit earlier, but I guess they were in a rough situation. Mera said there's about eighteen spots left, and so far, thirteen students in class A has passed. "There's only thirteen of us Class A, and nine people are still out there. It's all happening too fast." I said, with a hint of worry in my voice. I honestly can't help but be worried for my class.