last.

He really like skin ship.

He thought as he follow his hyung with his eyes. Right now, he’s playing with Jin’s hair while sitting on his lap. He suddenly stand up and walk to his hyung and poke his shoulder. Taehyung look up and flashes him a grin.

“Yes Kookie?”

“Hyung, Namjoon hyung is searching for Jin hyung.”

“Oh.”

Taehyung stand up and let Jin search for Namjoon. Though it’s just a lame excuse, Jin still get it. Their maknae is jealous.

Taehyung pouts and backhug the younger. That’s what Jungkook wants. He let out a big smile when the elder sing ‘Just One Day’ on his ear. God, I can listen to this all my life.

Everything feels perfect then Jimin walk past them. Taehyung quickly follow Jimin and wrap his arms around his shoulder. They started dancing ‘Something’ while holding on each other’s shoulder and staring on each other’s eyes.

He look around and search for Olaf a.k.a. Min Yoongi. He spotted him sleeping, mouth slightly open. He walk toward Jimin and said,

“Look who’s seeping.”

Jimin look around and spotted Yoongi. He smirk and walk toward him because: a. He want to tease his hyung and; b. Jungkook’s being possessive.

Hoseok, on the other hand, watch in awe. This past few months, everyone notice the way Jungkook is being possessive, well except Taehyung, he’s dense. Its either he make an excuse or scowls at his hyungs if they make any contact to his alien.

He spare a glance on Jin, who’s watching the maknaes play and nod his head on Hoseok’s direction. They need to talk to Jungkook.

That night, when Taehyung is having a shower, they abduct Jungkook and bring him to the hyungs’ room.

“What is it?” Jungkook groan, a bit sleepy. He’s tired of following Taehyung around.

“Kookie…” Jin started but Jimin cut him off.

“Do you like someone? Do you like Taehyung?”

“I… what?” He blink, once, twice. What?

“Do you like Taehyung? Yes or no?” Namjoon raise his eyebrows.

“I-“

“Obviously, he likes him.” Yoongi grins sheepishly.

“Why ask if you already know the answer?” Jungkook mumble. He want to get out of here and run to his Taehyung hyung.