Time? Loyalty? Seduction?

There are people who thinks they've found the one because the first few months of their relationship had been perfect. Yes, only the first few months were perfect but after that, problems willl come out. Some people overcome these problems but others already gave up. Like what happened to Tristan and Aly's relationship.

"Are we really be always like this?! You're always busy! " Aly shouted to Tristan.

They were eating lunch together in a restaurant just near their school when Aly opened  the topic about what they will plan to do for their first anniversary on saturday. But sadly, Tristan is busy on that day that's why Aly get mad.

"Babe, look I'm really sorry." Tristan bowed his head and continued explaining himself. "I will be really busy on that day because that will be our Championship Game." He looked up to see Aly's face and held her hand but Aly withdrew it. Tristan gets shocked and realized that Aly was seriously mad at him. "Babe I know you know that I am a varsity player in Basketball. I hope you understand me. I'm really sorry. Can we move it the next day? I promise babawi ako sayo."

"I thought you'll not be busy on that day. I thought you'll save that day because on that day we will be celebrating our first anniversary. But I'm wrong. Ano pa nga bang inaasahan ko, eh talaga namang busy ka palagi. I always failed to have you on my own even though for a short time only." Aly just stared at him and finally began to cry.

"Babe please stop crying. Please." Tristan tries to wipe Aly's tears but she avoided Tristan's hands. "Aly stop crying. It's hurting me seeing you like this. Please babe. I'm so sorry."

"Really? It's hurting you? You don't want me seeing like this? Then why you're doing things that you know will make me cry? That will make me like this?" Aly replied.

"I didn't mean it babe. I'm really sorry." He was about to stand and take the seat beside Aly when,

"No, don't. D-don't move." Aly commanded. "Don't get to close to me... starting from n-now."

"What's the matter babe? Why? What's wrong?" He asked consciously. 

"I can't take this anymore, you're always busy. I understand you for being busy always. I always try to understand you. But now, I just feel that I'm tired understanding you. You don't have time for me nor our relationship anymore. We're not seeing each other always, only once when you're not busy. Like now, the last time I remembered we ate lunch together was the day of our last monthsary." She sobbed. "I-It's been a month Tristan. We're no longer like us before. This relationship is slowly fading out. Ma-my love for you was slowly fading too. And you-you're not doing something to stop it. W-why? Why are you letting this happened to me? To us?" She continued crying.

"Babe, don't say that. Please.  D-don't" His tears began to drip.

"I don't want a relationship like this Tristan. I know you're too busy, I understand it. But I'm really tired of understanding you. It's too much. Like now, you're telling me you can't make it on our first anniversary because you're busy. I'm busy too Tristan, but I'm trying to make time for you to make this relationship still work even though I'm busy too, but you're not doing the same." She paused and sobbed. "Y-you're being unfair to-o me Tristan."

"Babe I'm sorry. Please stop it now. We'll fix it. You're making me think that you're going to break up with me now. But i know you wouldn't. Am i right? You wouldn't break up with me, right?" Aly bowed her head and Tristan searched for her eyes and waited for her confirmation.

"I am. I'm sorry" Aly says.

**Bleeeeng** The bell hanging on the door rings when three girls entered the restaurant.