Chapter. 5 Teaser

*Dylan in picture above aka August wife*

*Kimberly is on the front cover. I will be posting another picture of her in the next chapter.*

*Kimberly* 

We continue to make out. I moan in his ear as he feels between my legs. After he finished he pulls up his pants. I just realized he didn't wear a condom. His phone rings. He gets up answering it. 

"Hey baby." He says. He lies to Dylan telling her he's at the studio and that he'll be home soon. I feel really bad about what we just did. I love August but this is not how I pictured our first time. He hangs up the phone. He comes and lays on the bed next to me. 

"So did that really just happen?" I ask looking at him. 

"I mean I feel like it was a long time coming don't you?" He looks down.

"So where do we go from here August?" 

"We continue to be friends and build from here."

I smile. I've always knew me and August would end up together. If he wants to take things slow to figure it out I'm more than happy too. 

"Okay so what are you doing to tell Dylan?" He gives me a weird look. 

"What do you mean what am I going to tell her?"

"Are you going to tell her about us? I mean we are going somewhere right?" 

"Look Kimberly what we did was fun and I needed to relieve some stress but truth be told I love my wife and I don't plan to leave her anytime soon. Now if you want to keep seeing me as more than friends then you'll have to accept that." He smile. 

Is he serious right now? August is supposed to by my best friend and I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. 

"Go home then."

"Alright cool I got what I came for." He walks out the door laughing. He's such an asshole.

*August*

I feel bad about how I handled that situation with Kim. She's supposed be my best friend. I owe her an apology big time. I'm not going to lie I enjoyed myself tonight. Kim showed me a side of her that I've never seen before. I  walk in the house seeing Dylan sleeping on the couch. It's crazy because sleeping with Kim made me realize how much I really love Dylan. I sit on the couch and move her waking her up. Maybe if I'm honest she'll forgive me. 

"Hey babe, how was the studio? Did you finish your album?"

"I'm almost done. I wanted to add one more song. Hey baby look sit up we need to talk."

"August I think I already know what this is about." She sits up sighing. Does she really know or is she fucking with me? 

"Go ahead babe." I say.

"So I know that when it comes to cooking and cleaning I'm not the best at that. I have a solution to our problem though. So today I hired a maid because this is a big ass house to clean alone. Two I enrolled in nightly cooking classes so I can  learn how to cook for my man and our future children. Also my friend started a fashion line and he wants me to model for him. I went ahead and took the job that way I'm making my own money instead of spending all of yours." 

I look at her and she has this huge smile on her face. I think I love this woman even more. I have to be honest I married Dylan because I wanted a trophy wife, someone who look good on my arm and a woman who was classy. I didn't consider all the little things like cooking, cleaning, and making her own money at the time. This honestly makes me feel even worse about what I did with Kim. I grab her and hug her. She leans in and kisses me.

"I  love you so much baby. Don't ever think I don't appreciate you because I do."

"I love you too babe, is something wrong?"

I forget that me and Dylan have been married for 3 years and knowing each other for 2 years. I can't get anything past her. It's almost like a switch went off. I cheat and then she changes like what the fuck?

"Nothing baby I just love you and I want to make this work. I know we've been having  issues but the fact that you're putting forth effort really makes me feel good."

"Okay so let's start fresh baby. I love you." She says kissing me. 

"I love you more babe." I say.

*2 hours later*

"Fuck that feels good." I say to Kim as she sucks my dick. She keeps going until I cum in her mouth. She swallows it all put she didn't stop. I stand up and I grab her head and start to really fuck her face hard. She don't gag or nothing. 

"Damn girl." I say as she starts to lick and suck my balls. This girl is freaky as fuck. She gets up and I pull my pants up. 

"Are you okay?" I ask. 

"No, August I'm not. What are we doing?"

"Kim don't start with this shit again. We're having a good time doing what friends do."

"August isn't obvious that I want to be more than friends?" 

"Look Kim I told you I'm trying to figure things out. I don't know what I want all I know is I don't want to stop this." I grab her hands and kiss them. 

"You need to figure it out August because I won't wait on you forever. I want a relationship not sneaky links behind your wife's back." 

"Trust me you're my girl." I kiss her on her forehead and leave. 

Once I arrive home I hope in the shower and then get in the bed. I climb in next to Dylan and hold her in my arms. I love my wife and I'm not leaving her.