Part 1: my hobby

Okay my hobby is
*drum roll please*
DRAWING!!!

I know you're thinking
"this bitch is crazy, thinking she can draw and shit. Who does she think she is? Da Vinci? Hahaha "

Actually, you better not be thinking that.

Ok so I admit, I am no Picasso at art. But I do it as a hobby and I really love doing it so just deal with it. *puts on shades* *explosion behind me says "deal with it" *

I started drawing at the age of, like, 6??But I didn't take it seriously. I would just scribble everywhere. On any piece of paper I found, and also on the walls. Do not doodle on the wall. I'm just saying, coz it didn't end pretty with me and it won't end pretty with you either.

Continuing my story, I like to draw. But I didn't take it seriously until I was 12. And im freaking 13 this year like what the mother fucking fuck. My drawings were literally horrible and look like death and they still do.

My dad bought me a drawing tab in 2014, last year, as my Christmas present. God blessed me. I had always wanted a drawing tab, like, I even became a fucking saleswoman to try and convince my parents.

I was legit like, " Okay, I did my research and this tablet is the cheapest but if you are willing to pay a little more you can afford this, which is a better standard one. It is much easier to use..." and blah blah blah.

They always said, " We'll consider " but I never saw any consideration. Luckily, I managed to get the tab anyway. Hahahahahahahhaha I am an amazing saleswoman.

Another art thing I got was a Water Pen Brush. I made it look fucking majestic didn't I? Well it is mother fucking majestic.

It is a brush that has water on the body of the pen and a brush on the tip so like if you wanna use watercolour, you just fill the body of the pen with water and squeeze a lil and BAM you got yourself an automatic brush.

It was pretty hard to convince my dad. Because first of all, the traffic that day was utter shit. We couldn't find a parking, so we practically illegally parked.

But we got to the book store anyway. It's called 'CzipLee'. If you know the store, God bless you.

I found the damn thing and asked my dad to pay. He got all suspicious and looked at it and looked at me with the face of 'What-the-fucking-fuck-is-this-shit?'

I had to explain to him that it wasn't just for my own purpose, it was for my art class in school. Of course he didn't believe me and asked if my friends had to buy it too and I said no and of course he managed to prove a point.

But he didn't say he wouldn't pay for it. Unfortunately when we were walking to the cashier, he was lecturing me the whole way. I have such an amazing life.

Yeah, after that he cooled down and bought us ( my brother, my dad and I) expensive coffee!!! :DDD

Yeah, that's basically a few stories about my hobby, drawing. I'm still waiting for the day I manage to buy a fill set of copic markers. I've always wanted to try it but I'm poor huhuhu T v T

I apologise for the harsh language but I express my feelings better that way.

I'll be back with another chapter of my life soon. Bye!