Elephallus 🥴😲😮‍💨😩😋

Don't read this shit mAn it's very bad.

I fucking like go to the zoo and am observing all the stupid lower class creatures being lil idiets in their enclosures. My girlfriend wants to enter the lemur enclosure since there was the opportunity to hold them and she found those ugly fuckers cute for some reason.

So we like fucking enter that place and some King Julian lookin ass thing jumps on my girlfriend and is playing with her hair. This greatly infuriates me because uM excUse mE, that's my girl and no motherfucker touches her but me so I grab the lil bitch by the tail but then it farts in my mouth and kicks me a bunch in the face before squirming out of my grasp. My girlfriend laughs at me and I tear up. How embarrassing.

Anyway, we exit that dumbass place and look at the other animals. "HAy mAn," my girlfriend says to me. "I'm gonna go take a shit. Brb." And she fucks off.

I continue to observe. My gaze fixes on a large form that I am just barely able to make out through all the vegetation. I lean a little further to get a better look and before I know it, fuck, I've fallen in the enclosure. Btw, it is night time so nobody saw.

So I am in an enclosure with a large animal that I have yet to identify. It slowly approaches me and the moonlight makes it easier to see what it is. A big ol' elephant. It uses it's trunk to pick me up off my ass and stands me up. Before I have time to thank it, it flips me around so my back is facing it and my hands push up against the wall. "Yo what the fuck are you doing-" I am interrupted by a very unmistakable hardness pushing against my clothed ass. I begin to feel butterflies form in my stomach. Unless that's just my organs rearranging themselves to accomodate for the large member that's about to squeeze it's way into me. I can't do anything in this moment other than hope that my tight asshole can take it. I'm used to having my bussy used and abused by my girlfriend's fat, futanari cock but this is definitely on another level. I slowly pull down my pants and patiently anticipate the entry. Without any hesitation, the elephant thrusts his dick balls deep into me, making me scream. He ruthlessly begins with a punishing pace and I have already become a moaning and whimpering mess as I bounce on his dick. The elephant toots very seductively into my ear, sending erotic shivers down my spine. I try to tell him to go a little slower, but I am unable to as the pleasure far outweighs the pain and I just end up moaning out a bunch of indecipherable nonsense. I don't know how much time has passed at this point. It could've been a minute, or maybe even 20. I couldn't keep track because I was in pure ecstasy ever since the elephant slid his huge phallus into me!

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" I hear a very familiar voice boom from above. My lust-filled gaze snaps above and I see my girlfriend looking down from behind the railings. "IS MY MONSTER FUTA COCK REALLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?! WELL GUESS WHAT? I DONT CARE! YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WENT TO SHIT? HAHAHA UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!!!1!1! IM CHEATING ON YOU TOO YOU LIL USED BITCH!" I have no time to react to what I just heard as I see King Julian climb on my girlfriend's shoulder and pull her in for a kiss. While all this is happening, the elephant is still relentlessly fucking me so I am very exposed. I am also very, very horny. The humiliation makes my dick twitch with excitement and in no time, I'm releasing my seed. I close my eyes as my body is engulfed with pleasure as the sucking sensation on my dick milks every single last drop of my love juices from my balls. What? What's sucking me off? My eyes open for a split second to look down but I am instantly smacked back into action by a trunk forcing itself down my throat and spraying all my semen that I had just nutted out back into me through my oral cavity. My eyes roll back into my head as I enjoy the feeling of my bussy being filled to the absolute brim with this elephant's massive monster cock. Within a few seconds, the elephant follows with his own load shooting deep into my bowels. I moan ever so loudly, trunk of cum still in my throat so all I can muster is a loud, pathetic gargling sound. I collapse onto the floor, my asshole making an audible "pop" as the elephant's dick slides out in the process. My back is against the ground and I am looking up. I see my girlfriend and King Julian looking down at me in utter disappointment. My girlfriend sighs and begins with, "hey mAn. I have had enough of you. I hope you rot in here with that idiet elephant. You were always, and forever will be a lil bitch boy."
I am still trying to collect my thoughts after the amazing, breath-taking sex I had just experienced so her words didn't register properly. It wasn't until she turned and walked away that I realise that she isn't going to be a part of my life anymore. I look softly up at the elephant and am met with a very calming gaze. This is okay. I am fine with this. I don't mind living the rest of my life with this elephant. We are in love and nobody can tear us apart.

~ THE END