Chapter 1

When she thinks she'll never find the person for her and he'll prove her wrong by being there for her.

Dixie pov

I was sitting in the livingroom at my parents house with sway and all the sway girls as avani asked "where's charli?" And I said "wait I think she's in her room I also need her body mist for that dinner for tonight wait I'll check" and they all nodded as I stood up leaving the room walking up the stairs towards charli her room as I didn't even bother to knock I opened her door seeing her laying on her bed and I looked at the side of her room seeing freaking Amelie styles sitting on her bean bag... as I said "Omg ur Amelie styles.." and she smiled and said "it's so nice to meet you dixie" she said standing up giving me a welcoming hug as I gave charli a look saying I'm hugging my freaking idol... she pulled away as I said "I love you! Ur like my idol I mean you are! I started music cause of you! I loved it latest album! When's the new one coming out..." and charli laughed as Amelie said "that's so sweet and sooner then you'll ever expect.." and I smiled as I grabbed Charli her body mist and I said "again wow... do you maybe- I mean you both wanna come down stairs and order some food with sway and I?" And charli looked at Amelie as she nodded and I smiled and I closed the door as I ran down the stairs fast into the livingroom and everyone looked at me as I yelled saying "OH MY GOSH GUYS" as i jumped happy and avani filmed me never seen me this happy as Noah said "baby... are you okay?" And I said "I'm amazing... " and my parents walked in as I held my heart "you good?" My mom asked and I said "did you know she was here?!" And she said "who?" And I said "Amelie freaking styles is in Charli her room" as I said that everyone's mouth dropped "shut up really?!" Bryce asked and Addison said "she's amazing.." and josh said "and hot." And avani said "and gorgeous." And my mom said "wait she's here?!" And my dad said "since when??" And I said "I don't know I just walked into charli her room and Amelie was there and she hugged me and we had a small talk as I said you guys should come down stairs in a few and they agreed they'll come... and I'll just cry if they actually come ima yell at charli for not telling me their friends.." and my mom hugged me saying "omg she hugged you how do you feel" and I said "I'm about to cry mom... she's like so amazing  and I love her and her music and everything she does..." and we all sat down and I eventually heard stair walking and whispering and then loud laughing and then the front door closing and then charli walked in saying "don't worry she just left" and I yelled to her "DUDE HOW COULD YOU?! I WAS SO EXCITED TO FINALLY TALK TO HER AND SHE LEFT?! AND HOW COME YOU HELD HER A SECRET?!" And charli said "wow chill cause I knew you would react like this... and she needed to get her siblings from their dance classes but she'll probs be around more so I'll just introduce y'all and No other questions I feel very very sick so ima leave... this room now before anyone ask her number" she said and then she ran out and I was in disbelief "OMG SHES GONNA BE AROUND MORE" Avani said and everyone talked about how insane it would be if we were all close friends with Amelie...

Three days passed

Amelie pov

I was in charli her room as she was home alone and her room door was locked as we were talking about guys "but you have your heart broken by Louis right?" She asked me and I laughed and nodded "BUT HAVE YOU SEEN NOAH URREA gosh I would love him with my fully heart I tried to text him but I'm awkward... but I also like josh Richards he's really hot I would def wanna date him if he's a real lover" and charli yelled saying "SHUT UP YOU LIKE HIM?!" And i nodded "both of them.... but I've talked to Noah as I've never talked to josh since he's a bit problematic on social media" and she agreed as we talked about Noah urrea and she said "chase and I are doing great I just want you to find ur person" and I smiled soft and agreed saying "boys are dicks..." and she laughed as we talked about my upcoming album... as we got invited to a picnic with Noah urrea attending, Noah schnapp, johnny orlando, Lauren Orlando, nadia turner and Mackenzie Ziegler and charli said "dude we have to go... Noah is coming and maybe you guys can have a moment... promise you'll atleast try to talk to him" and we were about to get ready when I saw a message pop up on my phone as I said "we're not going." And charli looked up confused until she realized a tear left my eye as she hugged me and she pulled away saying "what's wrong?" And I said "Noah asked Sina out... and their dating now" and she looked at me with a face saying omg.. "r u okay?" She asked soft and my phone dinged again and we both looked seeing a message of Noah "should I pick you up? I know your still going for your drivers license maybe ur learn sum up from me" and I fast texted "no need to pick me up I'm not going, I feel really sick" and he read it and and typed "are you sure?" And I texted "yea I'm sure." And he typed back "are you okay? You sound off wait ima call you." And I looked at charli as she said "aw ur heart is broken.." and I said "I just don't know what to do.." and she sat on her bed as my phone rang and I didn't wanted to pick up I let it ring for a whole minute until I picked up saying "hello?" And I heard his goofy voice saying "hey what's up? You always say yes" and I realized all the time I liked him I'd always say yes to him but now... not... "yea uhm I don't feel so well and I'd rather stay inside" and he said "I'm coming over now, ur acting strange did something happen  with ur family?" He asked and I looked at charli sad as I soft sniffed and Noah immediately said "oh ur crying... hey you can talk to me" and I said "no no it's completely fine you don't have to come over I'm not even home... uhm I just don't wanna talk to you now... maybe another time" and he said "Amelie look I just wanna know what's wrong ur my bestfriend! And hearing you like this breaks me inside, just tell me already" and charli nodded that I should tell him "you and Sina are together?" And he said "don't switch the subject this is about you not about me" and I said "no no it is about me just answer." And he said "yea we're together.. why?" And I said "i liked you in that way allot and your happy with Sina and I just don't wanna come between it... at all... so please if you just don't come over don't do anything stupid your gonna regret... I'd like that... and maybe we shouldn't be in contact for atleast this week I just need my space please" and it was silent... "ur at Charli?" And Charli nodded as I said "yea" and he said "okay... good I'm coming over you can't just do that" and I said "do what?!" And he said "act so emotional and then tell me you like me and then break our decade friendship!" He said mad and I said "ur kidding right! I'm trying to save us as you just get mad at me for no reason do you hear yourself?! Ur so hypocrite!" And he said "well you liked a hypocrite then! I'm trying to save what is left that you broke these minutes..." and I said "fuck you Noah!" And he said "no if you hang up I'll be so pissed" and I hanged up as I burst into tears and Charli hugged me saying "I'm so sorry.." and I said "I'm going home... he's coming here with the squad and I just don't wanna be like this... I promise I'll call" and she nodded and kissed my cheek as I wiped my tears and did natural make up and I left her house from the back and got on my scooter as I drove home on that.. I got in my parents the house and ran to my room and locked the door crying my heart out on the ground as I turned my phone fully off so no one could reach me...