Prolouge

Y/N was born on December 4 of 1992
. When Jungkook was born she fell in love with him and promised herself she would do whatever it takes to make him happy and away from their parents. Their parents weren't the greatest. Abusive. Physically. Y/N would take the beatings for jungkook when their parents didn't like what he did. But she gathered up her money and bought a small apartment for her and Jungkook in their home town, Busan. They were 10 and 15 at the time.

Y/N finished high school early since her IQ is 164 and got a job as an assistant for a CEO. Started College at 15 and finished at 21 with a bachelors in dance and arts and did a PHD in Criminal justice. By the time you finished jungkook debuted into Bts with 3 years and it wasn't going bad. You guys talked here and there but couldn't see each other due to the fact you were busy.

You turned into a CEO of dance studio in 2015 before you were drafted into the military for 2 years and moved to Dominican Republic for a bit of a change. You loved the culture and decided to buy a penthouse there for when ever you go back and visit. In 2018 you decided to go to the states and open another dance studio in Miami, Florida. You also bought a penthouse close to a secluded beach so no one would disturb you.

Fast forward to March 2020 your dance studios grew popular all over the world which earned you many many views. But aside from dancing you are also able to help the MPD with some cases since you do have a PHD in criminal justice.

With how fit you got over the years you also developed confidence.