F O U R T Y

Wtf we're at fourty? When??? Also Thank you Spotify for recommending something good for once

⚠ Derogatory slurs used ⚠

Katsuki sat in class, toying with the pen in his grasp, spinning it like it was a baton. It was just after lunch, most of the class was back in their seats. The annoying deku behind him kept creepily mumbling.

"Purote, are you free this weekend?" Mineta asked from his seat, voice echoing over the deku's mouth.

"Depends..." He was going to stay with Aizawa right? Either that or he was going to stay at the Kayama's. Speaking of the couple,he was going to bring Kaminari to see them. He'd be in the area. So yes, he was free.

"My cousin wants to talk to you"

"They haven't come back, right? I made a fucking deal..."

"No, they haven't. Also... You read manga right?"

"Yeah" He didn't just read it. He lived, breathed, and dreamt the manga series he liked. As Kaminari had so kindly pointed out on their date, he was a hardcore fanboy.

"I'm trying to replace the stuff in my room. Can you recommend any?"

"I'll make a shitty list or something. I doubt you can remember anything that long"

Mineta gave a mirthless laugh. "I don't know if I should be insulted or not..."

Katsuki snorted and turned back to his notebooks. He was in the process of transferring his notes to another notebook. One was for in class where he could not things down quickly without organization and the other was for later so he could organize it into something easy to study from. Aizawa hadn't started class yet, being that he hadn't arrived yet. But Katsuki had seen him walking to the teachers lounge earlier. Sero, Kaminari, Todoroki, and Kota hadn't returned yet.

As the thought crossed his mind, the class door opened. Kota and Todoroki walked in. The shitty nerd immediately started talking to the icy-hot bastard. Katsuki rolled his eyes. So annoying.

Something felt wrong. He couldn't pinpoint it though. It was just a second sense of dread. Why? He had no clue. He glanced at the clock. Five minutes until class would officially start. Where were Kaminari and Sero?

"BAKUGOU!" Sero burst in. Katsuki took one look at his friend's face and stood, wasting no time in getting to the door.

"Where's Kami?" He blurted out. "What happened?"

"There's this kid, he's got- he's got Denki cornered I couldn't stop 'im-"

"Fucking where?"

"Bathrooms- The cafeteria ones" Katsuki took off running, wasting no time for thought. Sero was behind him.

"You go find 'Zawa!" He called as his feet pushed against the floor, pushing him forward at a pace he worried was too slow.

He rounded a corner and narrowly missed a student with purple hair and deep eyebags. He kept running, pushing himself to go faster. Bathrooms. Bathrooms. Almost there.

He burst through the doors to the restroom. And immediately dove at the large teen towering over his boyfriend, who was on the floor with a bloody lip.

"What the fuck did you do!" He hissed as he shoved the teen onto the floor. He stood between the teen and Kaminari. "Huh? What'd you do to him? Answer me, you bastard!"

The teen offered a smirk. Look here, two fags toget-" Katsuki punched the teen in the face. He straddled the teen's torso, slamming down on the kids face twice more. He held the teen's shirt tightly. How could someone touch Kami? How could he! Kaminari was his friend. His crush. His boyfriend. How dare this dumbass touch him?

He was hit in the nose by a fist. Not expecting the blow, Katsuki toppled off the teen's body, eyes stinging involuntarily from the hit.

"You fucking bitch!" He growled, swiping at his eyes before launching himself back at the teen. He didn't strategically plan his hits for a quick finish like he usually did. No, he went wild, letting his instincts from his years on Block 16 lead him.

He returned the punch that was delivered to his face, and immediately winced when his ribs were hit. Katsuki was pushed off of the teen and he kicked the teen's knee. He stood, avoiding the teen's attempts to make him fall, and kicked the teen in the torso, right below the ribs. That was where the diaphragm was.

As planned, the teen hunched over, gasping out breaths as his body struggled to breath correctly. Katsuki had learned from the Bat's that being hit there messed up someone's breathing for a minute or two. He took the opportunity to glance at Kaminari. The electric blonde held his mouth. Wiping at his eyes, Katsuki's ray of sunshine sniffled.

"'Tsuki" Katsuki melted as his partner whispered, crouching next to him. "Thank you"

"Anytime, Pikachu"

Aizawa walked in, Sero behind him, and immediately sighed, "I need a raise"

Word Count: 869

We needed some spice after all that fluffy, wholesome shit.

ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

*note* 40 is, in this time, spelled as forty. But it used to be spelled as fourty before the 15th century. I find it so much prettier with the 'u'. I'm just going to ignore the red line underneath.