Eleven

Imani

The Rick and Morty theme song went of meaning it was time for me to wake up and I walked downstairs to see Ramona and Toni.

"Hi guys, what's with the surprise visit?" I asked.

"I had some questions to ask you because Toni has informed me that I'm out of the loop." Ramona mentioned bitterly. I glared at Toni and he just averted my gaze.

"Ramona, what are you on about?" I questioned. She slammed down, pap photos of me and Dylan, along with me outside of Leon's house. My eyes narrowed at the older woman. "Are you insinuating something? Can't I have guy associates?"

"Yes, you can Imani. I am okay with that, but the way the media and TMZ sees this. It could affect your career in a negative way, and you're supposed to be releasing soon. You have a parfum, commercials and a Netflix original coming up. I don't want you to get caught up in the crossfire that is the Industry." I nodded and sat down, Ramona pissed me off alot, but she's one of the best publicists in the business.

"Thank you for your concern Ramona, but the good thing about social media is that I can control the narrative now. This isn't two thousand eight where you hear a rumor about Beyoncé and Jay-Z and believe it cause they don't clear rumors. To be honest, rumors don't mean shit to me. I know what I do and who I do it with and if my so called supporters question me or slander me, they were never really rocking with me anyways."

Ramona stayed silent and Toni threw me a thumbs up. "Well alright, as long as you come to me and not let me find out from TMZ, Hollywood Unlocked or TheShadeRoom. Take care doll, Zendaya is expecting you in an hour. She doesn't live far from you and Toni has the rest of the details."

She left my house and Toni burst out laughing. "Bitch you should've seen your face." I made the face I had talking to Ramona and he playfully slapped my shoulder.

"No, because she gives me the same speech everytime, like love, I know. I was on the outside looking in and I know I have to be careful and watch my back." I responded, he nodded and I sat down. "You want to help me pick an outfit?"

He walked towards the stairs and looked at me. "Come on girl!" I laughed and followed him.

We were now in my closet and I had to choose from three outfits.