Broken beyond

After an early morning encounter of Fateh and jasmine, He thought not to go for jasmine's engagement. 

Jasmine (p.o.v):   I know you are always mine and soon will back at me. I will do anything to bring back you into my life. I know you will come to my engagement and cancel it.

Tejo was so much happy because her sister is getting engaged and moved on from Fateh.  But she is not aware of her sister's evil plans. Tejo is happy that Fateh also moved on and they can live happily.......

All were reached at sadhus mansion and everyone were so much happy. They all are dancing and enjoying themselves. Fateh also came and danced with the  Tejo and after some time they all were happily dancing. In this jasmine went out and Fateh also took a chance to talk to jasmine and came out.

After seeing Fateh's presence jasmine hugged him.

Tejo was searching for Fateh everyone but he is not there. She thought to check out and she came out and the vision shocked her beyond.

Jasmine broke the hug and said these words:

Jasmine:  you know that I love you so much and I can't imagine another person in your place. I know that you also love me but you are not accepting.

Fateh: you are the person who I loved beyond anything in this world. But that was over and I married your sister.

Jasmine: Marriage! what marriage you don't even love her and feel her. It's not a marriage Fateh, It's just our fate. I know I regret my mistake. I know you won't feel anything for Tejo. You can't love her.

Jasmine: I know you were close to her because of me but you never have feelings for her. The trip you took her also diverts your heart from me.

Jasmine: Speak Fateh, The things I said were true or not. If you ever loved me just say the truth.

Fateh: Yes, I love you and No one can replace your place in my life. I Feeling I have for you is not for tejo. I just see her as my friend and forever. I regret that trip in my life. I don't feel anything for Tejo and I can't love her and anyone. 

Fateh: But, everything was not in my hands and I'm Tejo's husband  that's the truth.

Jasmine: You love me that's it and I know what to do now.

They hug  each other......

Tejo hear the conversation and broken beyond everything

Tejo went near shead and sat near the corner and cried a lot. 

Tejo's p.o.v : why babaji everything happens to me only. May be I don't have the word love in my fate. I'm also a human being and have emotions. I loved fateh very much and my sister, I always care for her. But, return they both dumped me like a dust. Fateh gave false hope to me that he moved on but wrong, he just used me to get my sister jealous.

(narrator p.o.v:  This fiction a bit emotional and give back to fateh and jasmine and shows how strong a girl can be after going all this )