ch 1

"lia get up it 12pm dont you think its time to get up?my brother,nick asked

.i threw a pillow after him.

"dude you have to get up my bestfriend is coming in one hour go get ready ."he said trying to keep his cool

i just laughed and ran to the bathroom

i quickly brushed my teeth and took a quick shower and put on a flowy pink crop top that said mermaides dont to homework ,some blue shorts and pink vans and put my hair in a messy bun.

i walked into the living room and found a very hot dude talking to my brother.

"nick you never told me you had a new toy".my jaw dropped.

"ew dude thats my sister ryan "nick yelled .

"wow you never told me your sister was hot."

"jerk." i said loud enough for him to hear.

"you wont be saying that when your screaming my name in bed."he said wiggling his eyebrows.

nick just glared at him."ew your so gross." i said.

"enough"nick yelled, "you guys are going to have to get used to eachother cause your going to be living together so start packing we leave tomorrow at 5pm."

"why i dont want to live with that jerk! i yelled.

"i dont want to live with you either bitch."

"asswipe"

"whore"

"dickhead"

"enough go and pack now!" nick yelled clearly pissed.

"your sister has issues." dickhead said.

i went to my room and started packing.when i was finished i went and called my bestie miley.